-
Re: Ask a stupid question...
So we can fight over who gets the biggest piece of cake. Why is the earth round?
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Sunset
Hey! Tex speaking. I've taken a dozen photos of sunsets (that's all I ever take pictures of) here in Texas and in Kansas, and let me tell you, this is ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Character Drawing
Please, tell me, how on earth did you learn to draw like this??? When I draw people, I give up and just draw a stick figure in it's place!! So ...
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Rainbows
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
*
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Snakes
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Brainiac 5
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
LiveStrong
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Geometry XD
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
My book (the one I'm taking a loooong break on, Crystal Stars) I think came into existance when I watched one to many LotR movies... man Legolas is cute... the ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
Ummm... let's just take a look through my library, shall we? Ah, here we are: The Terrible Wave. A good book... for someone who doesn't like to go full length ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Selfish
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Does Blood?
Somehow, one way or another, I'm immune to the sight of blood. It's just this little red liqued to me now. I don't know... Maybe it's from all the battle ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I wrote little things like "The girl who did note lik to tak baths" when i was... Oh, five or six? But I seriously started writing about a year ago. ...
Jan 19, 2009
