User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: ...And to the woods, to Grandmothers house we go...

    Thank you all for reviewing my work! I really want to improve, and you've all helped a ton! Thanks again!

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ...And to the woods, to Grandmothers house we go...

    Hey! I visited my grandparents for Easter, and since I was bored I whipped out my trusty camera and took pictures. They turned out really well. These have been edited ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    How many eons have you been drawing? This is absolutly amazing! I'm going to have to stare at it for half an hour just to make this review more than ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    Me again, with more pictures! Piano keys. Not really that much to say... More piano keys. Please note, I did not edit this. My camera messed up, and made this ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: It was a clear, sunny day in my neighborhood...

    I know, these have been done five trillion times, but I just got a new battery for my camera and was excited. So anyways, these have all been edited (Kodak ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    Thank you all for the reviews! And AyumiGosu, I'd be honored! Of course you can!

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    Thank you all for reviewing! The peach tree is still blooming, so I may try again ;) No, I didn't edit the sunset. Or crop it. Or anything. I just ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do I have to answer that?

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    Hey! I've been taking pictures alot lately, and thought I could share them with... well, all of you! All critiques welcome! This is the first Iris to bloom in my ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Spy Fox

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Socks

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Mystery Man

    Wow. My first sketch of a face looked like... well, not nearly as good as this. Everything is great, but there are two things I find a little unrealistic: eye-color: ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose

    I think this is really nice! Colors: The colors are great. In the petals you have nicely blended the light and red. Very nicely done. Smoothness: The lines are smooth ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Past and the Present

    Neat! At first I thought you did this by hand, then I realized by the hair it was computer. Well, here's a few nit-picks. Theme: I like the idea, old ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Mind

    Feb 17, 2009


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin