-
Re: All the Small Things
The first picture, great. The second picture, I don't get the poles. Otherwise, it's great, too. The third picture? Let me tell you, you have to force your models to ...
Jun 27, 2009 -
Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony
[spoiler]He's not fat enough to be Gluttony. Everyone else can do the real reviews, but I wanna pick on how he's not fat. Gluttony is excessive eating? Well, excessive eating ...
Jun 27, 2009 -
Re: Flowers, a Pin, and A Bug! (16 photos)
Noise is the blurry junk, especially obvious in numbers 11 and 16. It's the stuff that looks like TV snow. Lemme see if I have a picture that shows... Hm, ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Flowers, a Pin, and A Bug! (16 photos)
Yay! You lucky dog, you get my 500th post! Woohoo! Because this is so special, I'll try to make this as lengthy as possible. Oh, and thanks for numbering the ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Flowah Powah
Spring, you do not fail to satisfy. I'm speechless, but I'm going to force some words out anyways and make this a review. 1.) Red Rose on Black Nice. I ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Stevie
I looked at the title and thought, "It'll be another basic Anime thing. I should just let someone else review". I saw it and went, "Oh my gosh..." Compare to ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Outside
Thank you all for reviewing! I can see what ya'll mean with the last picture. I'll see if I can spice it up. (tnme22, nice and helpful. Thanks)
Jun 15, 2009 -
Re: I drew an Old Man...
To everyone who hates charcoal: It's actually really fun once you learn how to properly use it. My art teacher taught me how, and I love charcoal. Just don't press ...
Jun 14, 2009 -
Re: Outside
Thanks for reviewing! In answer to your question, wisemann, the last photo hasn't been edited at all (except cropping out a few things I didn't like).
Jun 12, 2009 -
Re: Outside
Okay, I'm back (and better at photography)! Quite a few people suggested that I re-take the peach tree picture from "Spring is in the Air" and zoom in. Well, I ...
Jun 10, 2009 -
Re: Flowers. My first try at photography.
Hi! My name is Tex and I'll be your reviewer this evening. Let's get down to business: Lighting: Unlike everyone else, I actually liked the ammount of lighting. It seemed ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: Photo Landfill
Aloha, konichiwa, hola, bonjour, howdy. Tex here to review your pictures! 1-3 ~ Rings: Okay... I guess. Not my favorites at all. I guess it's the black background that keeps ...
May 28, 2009 -
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds to me like the world is in total chaos, possibly WWIII, and the MC, maybe with the help of others, brings the world back to normality in a sense. ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Idea Above You!
8/10 It could be great if you made it different enough from Spy Kids 3. It's not exactly the same, and adding more details could make it completely different if ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Elizabeth
Wow. This is really good. I mean, I can only dream of being able to draw like this! How long have you been drawing? Okay, now for the real review. ...
May 1, 2009
