User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: Neko

    First off, just because I want to be positive and don't feel like pointing out a million things that are wrong, I'm going to assume that the proportions are as ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Resize an Image

    I use to resize my images. It isn't directly for that, but I'm never certain using sites to resize my stuff and I can just change the size as I'm ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    Now, first off, what everyone else said. I'm just that more determined to practice drawing now. I mean, I'm just in awe. Speechless. So, since saying how great these are ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Wow. How did you ever get your camera to take in that low light? I'd expect this to be one huge blur! Let's see now. If this had been a ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Well, shoot! I'm going to have trouble finding problems with these. Yes, yes, I'm back. Don't worry, Converses: This makes me giggle. I really like this! It took me a ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    I'm back! Okay, now, let's see what we have here. First off, yay! Drawings! You're really good at art. Second, nice fingernails. :P Okay, on with the critique. I looked ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Hey, Kamas! I'll just share my thoughts on this here lovely and pink page. Remember, I can be very persnickety. There's a good chance of more criticism than praise. Flower ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloudscape

    Thanks Juniper. Yeah, I see what you mean. My camera's heavy so my hand can be unsteady, which ruins a good photo. I like the third, too, because it's my ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloudscape

    I've been needing to post here for a while. What do ya'll think? All of these were taken with a Nikon D50 and the lens my dad handed down to ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Various works

    Hiya! Call me Tex. I'm-a gonna review this for you, because I need to review. Ichi (one) By far your best. It looks like a real sketch. The only things ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I picked up the cam when I was bored late in the night

    Hey! I need to review because I want to post something, so here we go! The Hand. This. Is. Awesome. Okay, the hand is. The photo could use some work. ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    I'm going to review the art part of this, because that is the part that takes real talent, a talent you have. Wellwellwell.png I can only dream and wish of ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: lego blocks

    No reviews on this beaut? That should be a felony. Hey, Tex here, and I just have to say, "Whoa." First off, excellent medium choice. I really love it. The ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful flower

    Since I'm also into photography, my opinions often match my style. As I don't know your style with this one picture, I can't determine it and will be basing my ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography by me

    Hola! I love reviewing photos, and these are really beautiful, so my job will be easy. Just so you know, I tell it like it is. You'll get my opinion, ...

    Oct 18, 2009


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield