User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Longish brown hair, tall, hazel eyes, and [Oh, I know this one!] itsy bitsy teeny weeny build?

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    One one hand, I like them, because they're homeschooled. On the other hand, they put a little too much of the "pop" into their "pop-rock" for my tastes. So I'm ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    If I went by voice, Adam Lambert would be my absolute favorite (as a contralto, I envy falsetto, and he doesn't sound squeaky). But he's a little... freakishly creepily weird ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How has YWS changed you?

    It's greatly improved my writing (of course), and actually made me picky of what I read. For example, I got this great book recently, but I could find 101 things ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    Oh, this I couldn't pass up. Our cat, who should be nicknamed Bustopher Jones for being the size of a truck. This picture doesn't really show off his size, though. ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Best or Greatest?

    Dis id dee bestest site becuz I get learned good grammar. Just joking. YWS is the best of it's category (forum sites) that I know of. But don't ask me, ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: It took me 10 seconds to load this page...

    Like Haruno said, it might be your computer. My laptop a year ago was the slowest thing on the planet. (I could rant and rant, but I don't really think ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Maps in your pants. (Yeah yeah yeahs)

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Treehouse

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was googling some writing question I had, and one of the links was on this site. Call me Curious George, because I just looked a little closer at this ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why? =[ Please Read

    I didn't bother to watch the video. My parents watched a video on a turkey farm, and the sounds of the sad, terrified gobbles and my mom saying to my ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    I agree with whoever says that Miyazaki's stuff is the only anime worth watching. LOVE IT ALL! Haven't seen his latest, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, and it ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    We named our Roomba robot vaccum cleaner "Rosey", like from The Jetsons (I think they were called)

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    The letter "M"

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Banana

    Feb 10, 2009


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill