User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    RockBand, and RockBand2, and schoolwork. I start my school year in spring (I'm homeschooled, it's possible), so I'm just starting when my friends are finishing. Awkward.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrities Dead

    Weird. But everything says that Edward Leo Peter McMahon, Jr. (Ed McMahon) died two days ago, on June 23. Not today.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I know people who do. Is war bad?

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    PiedPiper Bombalurina Rumpleteazer TexanStarfish (is my u/n on every other website than this one) I had a really good one the other day. What was it... Oh yeah, SilencedDreams . ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    My brother's annoying computer game. I shoulder put on some music... *runs off and grabs MP3* ...Low Batery, please charge? Ugh. Well, I'm listening to "I Guess You're Right" by ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    That depends on what species we're talking about. Do you like pi?

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I only have YWS. Do your ears hang low?

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Only when I feel purple. Is two plus two four?

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Congratulations! *Throws confetti* You probably don't know me, but hey. Congratulations!

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    I can speak any language that I hear. Of course, I'll have no idea what I'm saying unless it's English, but I can say aloud any word that [s]ain't cussing[/s] ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    I have written on my Nintendo DS (No not the DSi), then left it on the charger and typed it up later. Ah, yes, me as well. Although it's usually ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who would you be?

    Who would you be? If a total stranger glanced up from his morning paper to see you walking down the street, who would you be? If a teen taking out ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sachi needs your favorite quotes!

    "Listen to your heart, buddy. Your brain only messes things up.*" "Guys... I know kung fu." * Might be incorrect, based on memory only. Okay, now seriously. "Let not your ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Spookily correct. Except the hair is a different color, and I'm average height. Yep, I'm chubby, to say the least. And the laughter thing? I surely hope people think I'm ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Almost exactly, mizz-iceberg! Only difference is, I don't really like to jump. :P Short, strawberry-blonde hair. Blue-gray eyes. Fair skin, freckles, short height?

    Apr 28, 2009


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley