-
Re: Only By Night DT
Sure, just please do it by tomorrow morning. I can reserve a character slot for you if you're sure you'll join. Here's my character: Name: Heather Holmes Faerie name: Jinx ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Only By Night
Only By Night This is the modern world, but it also has magic and legendary creatures. Rules: -Regular YWS rules. -No god-modding, killing off other people’s characters without permission, or ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Only By Night DT
Welcome to the DT for Only By Night. Please, post your profiles here. If you have any questions, ask away. We'll also have to discuss plot here later on, so ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Teen Spy Agency
**Thanks for bringing me in. Sorry this is so short, I'm not sure where to go with it.** Nixie “Sheesh, does everyone have one but me?” I said with a ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Please! Post! Krystal - Hawks Krystal sat beneath a tree, panting to catch her breath. That strategy was a bust. They had practically swarmed over the bridge and onto the ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
No! Not the second page! Anything but the second page! No-o-o-o-o! Here, we’re skipping to Day Two. Cobras, after much thought and flipping a coin, it is the Will of ...
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT
We have to keep this going! It has potential!
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: Teen Spy Agency
Okay, I'm all caught up on the past seven pages and ready to go! This looks fun! Name: Nixie Bach Gender: Female Age: 17 Picture: blue.jpg Country: Germany Allegiance: Europe ...
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT
Not necessarily. You could do it tonight. It would actually make more sense tonight, because now all the newcomers know what exactly they have to do here.
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Krystal – Hawks “Ready as ever,” she said with a grin, scraping the bottom of her bowl with her spoon for a moment before continuing. “How’d you sleep last night?” ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Krystal – Hawks Why can’t the Mods tell everyone everything? Or some other vet? Why did I get the job? Why, oh why? Krystal rubbed her face and slid her ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
(Sorry for detailed persona.) I only wish mine had been as long. Also, I’m making Krystal a bit nervous-sounding and hyper because I wrote this right after a cup a ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT
Um. Let me think. It sounded cool when I thought it up... Oh, and thanks for joining! Stealth is sneak-attack specializing, more like spies than soldiers, being mostly for offense. ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT
Okay, there are two slots still up, and since we've started the odds of someone taking them just decreased 92.4%. Anyone want a second character?
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Krystal – Hawks “That worked a lot better last year,” she muttered to herself. Krystal shut the door behind her and leaped onto her bed, pulling out a metal box ...
Apr 7, 2010
