User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Running

    Ummm... I don't know how to say this and be nice... is this really a poem? It looks more like a relation to words. If that's what you were doing, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 1 "The life of an urchin outcast

    This was all right for the start. I think next time maybe you should keep from speaking about your character in the first person unless you introduce special traits to ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 2: Taken to a paradise prison

    Dear Readers, Thank you for reviewing. I will try to fix everything and be a little more specific. DestinyIsCalling: Thank you for the over-all review! You didn't read the first ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Stories; Prologue

    Ummm... Well, *cough* it was... interesting. I think it was really more a biography than a prologue to a story. I would like to see where you go with this. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 2: Taken to a paradise prison

    Please read the first chapter of Crystal Stars before you read this one, if you haven’t already. Thank you. I sat on the city wall watching the pink and blue ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 1 "The life of an urchin outcast

    Thank you all who have helped me! I have edited this a bunch of times, and it is so much better than before :) Thanks again!

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Logan, Necromancer Prologue (Revised)

    This is an interesting story, and I would like to read the next part. I do have one suggestion, though, and it is: PARAGRAPHS!!! I almost didn't read the last ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    Somehow, one way or another, I'm immune to the sight of blood. It's just this little red liqued to me now. I don't know... Maybe it's from all the battle ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cold-Blooded Kill

    Thank you for the critique. Poems aren't really my thing, so this was just a try-it-out kind of thing :) Thanks again!

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cold-Blooded Kill

    Cold-Blooded Kill Rated PG-13 for detailed gore. As I ran through the darkened wood A feeling crept through me. I didn’t feel as I knew I should. There was something ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Describe that word!

    Life.

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 1 "The life of an urchin outcast

    Thank you, beckiw and Amon360, for your critiques. beckiw: Thanks for pointing out a few things that did seem unclear. I would like to know more about what was confusing ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 1 "The life of an urchin outcast

    When Price Jen’li became king, he banished the races that he thought were dangerous. The vampires, said to be bloodthirsty demons, were exiled, along with the dwarves, to stupid and ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars First Try. Please skip to REAL first chapter.

    I would like to inform my readers that I WILL be rewriting the first chapter. Now I have the whole bok mapped out, and things should seem much better so ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I wrote little things like "The girl who did note lik to tak baths" when i was... Oh, five or six? But I seriously started writing about a year ago. ...

    Jan 19, 2009


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19