User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Sure! That's be fine by me. It'd make things really interesting!!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    StolenHearts, please, don’t curse. When Maribelle was looking at Felixs eyes? Yeeaaahhhh…. --- Raven slowly went back into the alley Cadence had been before, envying her new friends. There they ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Steelers Won!!!

    they barely won. Good job, Cardinals!! YOU ALMOST MADE IT!!!! I didn't really watch the game, but my parents did, and when my family gets into a game, you don't ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Selfish

    Feb 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I can help with the power-person list. Name: Raven Thistle Powers: Shadow Sensing, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Concussion beams (she might obtain the last one in a looooooooooooooong time) Name: Cadence W

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *ahem* actually, they CAN be affected by shadows. The shadows affected them, but didn't take them completely, giving them powers. The shadows can still affect them. That's what I think ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    This helps a ton!! Thanks!!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    oh thank you so much. I just sighed of relief when I read that! I didn't know how XD. Comments on there from now on! Thanks again.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    [s]Everyone has their characters! You have Julie.[/s] I am such a dope. Forget what I said about people being taken. I didn't know you were talking about couples....... i am ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    If you mean you want them to develop a thing, PM FinalFreedom. Please, if anyone has any question at all, or even a request to know what's going on in ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Sorry, he's taken. I'll post the summery soon.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *whistles* a summery? Okay, I'll work on that. If you read it all you'll get personality details, but I'll work on the summery still.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    I'm surprised Spencer didn't pick up! Yeah, I can guess what she’s thinking. Anyways, nice job on finding a plot! Raven --- We had all been silenced, previously eavesdropping on ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Yeah, I saw you try to bring them!! I knew it I knew it I knew it!! I've written another post. Let me just squeeze them in there...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    -I think, and this is how it got stuck in my head and not necessarily right. Everyone was in Ravens House. Emily turned into a giant eagle and everyone hopped ...

    Feb 1, 2009


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief