User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Tomorrow through probably May 7th I'll be on vacation. Long time, huh? I'll try to sneek on when we're in hotels, but otherwise, I'm not sure how much I'll be ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Would anyone be into this?

    I would, depending on if and when it started. I'm going to be gone for a few weeks, but if it started mid-May I'd definitely join, or join in later.

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fleirzon: People of the Skies) 6 image

    Wow. MS Paint. That is really good for such an impossible program. I would kill to see what you could do on paper. I'm going to critique the girl first. ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random art by me!!

    The shading is, as others have said, very nice. But I can see three things that are keeping this from looking realistic, for me, anyway. Note, I'm very blunt which ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    **I’m so sorry I didn’t post yesterday! Our internet was down for the entire afternoon.** Heather/Jinx “What do you think?” he asked. The little bird tilted its head upwards and ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    Whichever is more comfortable for you, kidashka. It makes no difference to me. Heather/Jinx “Yes?” she said, dropping back to the ground. It was one of the humans, maybe magician. ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Only By Night

    Starting! Yes! Heather/Jinx The outside, once her favorite haven, was nothing. She tucked up her knees on the windowsill and set her chin on them. The world was so pretty ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Sure thing!

    Apr 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Okay, now we're starting. kidashka: Earth is limited to mud and dirt and sand and rocks and other stuff like that. Plants are not a part of that. You don't ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    I love questions. The shops are only there because I wrote this right after seeing a thing on PBS about this mental asylum, and the inmates had their own little ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Brea: It will start probably tomorrow evening (for me, it's past dark right as I post this) because then I'll be at my real computer instead of using my friend's ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Mr.Knightly: Yes, there are others. There are probably about 10-20 to a race in the asylum. Scarlett: Yes, faerie appearance would be her vampire appearance, or how she looks at ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Only By Night DT

    Wow, thank you all for joining! This will be great! I'll edit which slots are available tomorrow (I'm on a friend's computer). Mr.Knightly: First off, thanks for the compliment! Second, ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Only By Night (accepting)

    Only By Night The world is spinning. It’s burning you alive and freezing you to the bone. It holds you down until you can no longer move. There’s fire everywhere, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: At the beach.

    I only like the first one, so that's what I'm going to talk about. I love it. I love it, love it, love it. It's brighter in the center than ...

    Apr 16, 2010


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket