User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Or are we going to kill each other first? I claim the silver wire!! LOL! just kidding... or was I?...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    *Rolls eyes* Yes yes, you got us back on track *pats JustDance on back*. Nice work, let's drop it and move on. That's 'how I roll', so to speak. Black-private ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    or Q&Aing. But what's the difference?

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Trust me, I would win a legal debate... if it were over who got more icecream. If it's something like politics, I don't bother.... GGAH!! I'm going off topic! So ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Or you two can stop fighting and I can copy and paste (and spell check) all the frikin' work. I was going to ask if I said something wrong, but ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    And I guess everyone can use the stuff they wrote, but they can't use the background story, the idea of shadows, or anything else that isn't their original work. This ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I don't think we'll really change it too much, just clear things up. The problem was that one person wrote Pluto walked outside to get Mickeys paper and got permanently ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    It wasn’t really a fight scene. Raven sensed/saw the shadows, told the others to run as she did so herself, and blacked out. What none of the other characters know ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I think this would be great, but you should post a poll. I strongly believe in democracy, everyone should get a say. If you would do that, it'd be awesome!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    My book (the one I'm taking a loooong break on, Crystal Stars) I think came into existance when I watched one to many LotR movies... man Legolas is cute... the ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Hmmm... this is sounding good.. what exactly do you mean, a new one? A new post? Or new story?

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Ummm... let's just take a look through my library, shall we? Ah, here we are: The Terrible Wave. A good book... for someone who doesn't like to go full length ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Grey eyes, mid back brown hair, white skin (technically speaking, not albino). Kind of a girly girl, aaaaaand....... likes cats?

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    It looks to me like posts are getting ignored. Please, and this goes to everyone, read the previous post before you write!! Things are getting completely out of order, and ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Parody

    Once I got past my sense of values to bleep all the stuff I didn't like, it was a struggle to keep from laughing aloud!! This was SO funny!! As ...

    Feb 3, 2009


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew