User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    I hurt myself trying not to laugh aloud and get a 'what's so funny'? from my brother. This was hilarious! Just SO many things going on at once, and all ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Okay, and I'm speaking for everyone, this thread is officially CLOSED!!!!! Go to the other Reign of Darkness to post story bits. Let's go!! I'm having such fun with this! ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *I agree. This is confusing. Clean slate, okay? This is Raven's and my new character, Kelly's, average day. I posted Kelly's profile on the disscussion thread. We, all of us, ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Ha ha, you don’t have to get rid of the scar. It just makes Gary all the cuter!! Yes, I know, I’m weird. ;) And I wanted to post a ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Yeah, they both do. Maybe it's a common power? I messed around with the idea of headaches and decided that it would become to much of a hassle. Raven would ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I thought we were going to start over from the beginning... better post to keep from breaking the rules! Raven --- I stared at the moon. There was nothing quite ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    [spoiler]You all know the story. You all know your characters. Sorry, people, this isn’t open. It’s just a re-write since our last try went haywire. I’ve posted Character-Powers on the ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Okay! So, we're moving? Great! If someone hasn't already (I've let my computer sit on this one page and haven't checked), I'll make a new thread... unless someone else wants ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I'm really just looking at the vote. I don't really care what we do, but the un-organized part was getting on my (very short) nerves. What do you think, Forever?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Do we have everything sorted out? I mean, should we start packing and making a new thread, or are there still details to settle?

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    You know, FinalFreedom, you are amazing. Period. Nice and helpful. And good at reviewing! So, think of us, your fellow storybook members, as your readers and our characters as your ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Does anyone mind if I add another character? I mean, when we start over? It'd be a guy. Anyone mind?

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    If you want, boltage, you can run your posts by me for grammar. I'm not the best, but.... [s]and I'm taking the limelight again. Nevermind. ...ugh...[/s] :wink:

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I know, I know... I'm still stuck in heroine mode from my previous books... this is something new to me, and I feel just terrible! My writing style... ugh! why ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    If you had a million bucks I'd be your best friend in a flash!! It's a funny thing saying "Wow, your rich now... You know, I always thought you were ...

    Feb 3, 2009


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare