User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Kelly --- I had just finished packing to leave tomorrow. In spite of the fact that it was raining the only thing left that I wanted to do was sit ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8.5/10 I just nodded my head smiling and said "Yup. That's about right." Funny!

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Floor

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Names??

    I use this site almost every time I need a name. The rest of the times are off the top of my head ;) Anyways... GIRL -Patty -Sue -Angella -Kristy ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Information Desk Re: How To Keep a Storybook Moving

    I think this is where this tip goes... 1) Read the previous post THROUGHLY before you post. This happened to one storybook that I'm in and we had to start ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    JustDance=] said howww Are you reffering to how you're going to get your car back? Hey, I only know how to write my stuff! Maybe the police track down your ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Here's part of boltageman's post* He did not know where he was Gary but when Gary was bite by the shadows he saw something a face he thought. It was ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Unknown

    This was really interesting! And prety well written! I'm no good for grammar, so when I say this was pretty well written, that means I could understand it. It actually ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Raven --- I was exhausted. Kelly had asked to get off early, saying she had a ear infection or something, and taken Spencer and his sister, Cadence, to our motel ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Heh heh, oops. Sorry, I guess I’m still getting the hang of the twin’s personalities. I’ll try to do better!* Kelly --- “Kelly, go give Raven some coffee,” said Harley, ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True. It's awesome how chemical reactions work!! The person below me has laughed really, really hard while drinking something, resulting in the drink coming out of their nose.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 2: Taken to a paradise prison

    Sorry for have taken so long to edit this! I am going a completly different path this time. I'll be writing the third chapter soon, if anyone still wants it. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *This is made to work with LaReinas post, which is still stuck in my head even though she deleted it.* Kelly --- I looked out the plane window, my knees ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    *Virgo is still available, right? And can I make a character so late in the story?* Name -- Emily Righteous Age – 16 Sign – Virgo Ability – She’s a ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    *This looks like a lot of fun! Mind if I join?* Name: Fayth Nicole Jolson (female) Age: 16 Side: Good Personality: She’s usually very serious and quiet. She’s the kind ...

    Feb 6, 2009


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot