User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Geometry XD

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Emily --- I had woken up, changed into some strangers clothes, and thrown up twice. And I still didn't know why I was kidnapped. "Your mom has great taste," I ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **I’ll try to bring in Forever’s characters when (and if) she tells me if she’s still in the game. Or she might drop out. The world may never know…** Raven ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **This was actually on the second page!! So here I am putting it on the first... Someone continue the story!!!!**

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    **I had an idea that maybe Emily can see a persons past crimes by touching them. Is it okay if she can do this, as in it be added to ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Banana

    Feb 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Ummm... anyone who hasn't posted on the new thread, please do, or let us all know if you want to drop out. People still in the story: Me! TexanWriter LaReina ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Fayth --- I raised my bow to the oncoming cannibals. There were so many. The guy I had followed, his name still remaining a mystery, held two Katanas, ready to ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Dang! I had actually liked Emily a lot:) Oh, well. Let’s continue!** Kelly, AGAIN --- He looked at me, waiting for an answer. So many thoughts raced through my mind. ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Emily --- My eyes slowly opened as I regained conciseness. I was in the trunk of a car. It smelled like puke. Great. My hands were cuffed together and my ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **No profile because he’s a shadow? Got it. LaReina, I hadn’t really thought about what the plan would be… Ummm… Okay, let’s try this…** Kelly --- My eyes fluttered open ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    No good storybook should be forgotten! Other people can still join in at this point. Fayth --- I sat there, leaning against the wall of some building, waiting for the ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Sadly, yes. :oops: I hang my head in shame... TPBM has been on their computer for more than three hours today (I have!).

    Feb 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Zodiac discussion

    Ummm... well, on the topic of couples, and I have no idea why I'm starting off with this, Emily Righteous (Virgo) should astrologically go good with goat-boy Cappricorn or however ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    **Sorry for not posting before!** Emily --- “See ya later, Em’!” My friend waved to me as she left to her apartment. I waved back, a smile on my face. ...

    Feb 8, 2009


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare