User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Snakes

    Feb 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Perfect! We don't need EXACTLY ten people; that ship sailed ages ago. Like I said, keep it 10-15 people, and we're good. You can't save the world with a few ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Brainiac 5

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Oh ho ho!! Nice job.** Raven --- Finally, everyone had gotten through at the bathroom break. As we headed out, Cadence asked if everyone had formal wear. When I thought ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Emily --- There I stood. Crying. The little girl and the other girl had walked away, thank goodness. I wanted to be alone. All I wanted was to be alone, ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I can delete this in a flash if someone else wants to have another character. Or I can keep it. Doesn't matter. Name: Joseph Hafton Gender: Male Age: 18 Appearance: ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Spencer is blind to love. How would this be interesting otherwise? OHMIGOSH this is going to be fun… And uh, everyone, I don’t think the other’s are going to post ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Go ahead, boltageman. If you don't mind, could you please post the profile on here?

    Feb 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Okay, it's settled. As Inigo Montoya said, "I hate waiting". Bye bye, Felicie Fabian, Felix Borde, Layne Robbs, ya'll are ancient history. And part of a story that didn't make ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **You can’t really have too many romance posts if there isn’t one already. That’s code for ‘I really really really want to have one of my characters flirt!!’.** Kelly --- ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Sure. If the creator of Ballow (sorry, I can't remember) doesn't post tomorrow, it looks perfectly fine for you to take him.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    THE POUND Where stray characters go!! Also lists characters who are in the story. Characters that ARE active (have been brought into the story): Girls: Raven Thistle Cadence Wayne Kelly ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    The letter "M"

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    LiveStrong

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 3: Seventh Daughter

    Note to readers: PLEASE read my other chapters FIRST, and IN ORDER. I have made a slight alteration to the second chapter. Thank you! --- “You see,” the lady in ...

    Feb 13, 2009


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie