User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Works for me. Stolen Hearts needs to post soon.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    And, uh, I was thinking that them trying to rip out your heart and replacing it with a shadow could be was how it was always done, so Raven could ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Yeah, I was thinking that one too. And I fixed my post so that they still have the van. (they had lost it before I edited it.)

    Feb 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Yeah, he's like me! Lol. Not really. I mean, he can move the earth! I'll do something to go with his dreams. Sorry!

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Raven --- We were running. Shadows, of all things, seeped like molasses around the house. I glanced back and saw gas-station-guy and Gary running from the back of the house. ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Never. Ever. EVER. Be. Sorry. For. Wacky. Ideas. On. This. Thread. I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Great, I wasn't the only one who knew that shadows were going to be at the house!! Sorry, just had to say this:)**

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **It was supposed to be annoying... MUAHAHAHAHA!! IT WORKS!! And I kept my promise. If you break a rule, you will be bugged!!** Joseph --- “What am I going to ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Rainbows

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    *

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crystal Stars, Chapter 2: Taken to a paradise prison

    Thanks for the reviews! I will try to work on the said things. And Rosey, Electrum is a real metal, a mix of gold and silver. Though I should probably ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Blotageman, please don't curse. He now fit in, to what his normal personality would be [s]pissed[/s] at but his three beer self called happy. Yes, that counts as cursing. And ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Um, *ahem* actually, Raven will be avoiding Spencer at all costs because she doesn't want to fall in love. Just thought I should point it out... and sorry for posting ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Uhhh… I think I’ll bring in my new character, but he won’t be with the crew just yet. And I used a map, ruler and a calculator to discover that ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Because I had dinner and Numb3rs and I'm working on a frikin post! I don't have writer's block; I have I-don't-wanna-write-this-I-wanna-get-on-to-the-exciting-part-itis. Much worse. Fortuatly, it is N

    Feb 15, 2009


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain