User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cousin Benjamin

    This was funny! Well, to critique, here's all I've got: So my cousin and I went out on a trip To walk along the Cliffs of Insanity And dearest Cousin ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Mind

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Joseph ---- He stood in the airport lobby, taking in the Arizona air. He had just gotten off his plane and was waiting for his grandpa to pick him up. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    So we can fight over who gets the biggest piece of cake. Why is the earth round?

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Kelly --- Raven had gone out to get some ice from the vendor. And she wasn’t back yet. I sat down and grabbed my MP3, untangling the earpieces. Just as ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I've been working on the same novel for four years!

    Hmmm... well, what I do for inspiration is daydream the next part of the story, and then act it out. Alone. In my room. As if I were in a ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Cool! Love pirates. Mind if I join? Name: Morgan Liccon Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: She has black hair that she keeps short enough to pass as a guy if ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    YOU'RE getting way to into this? I've planned eons away! Capture moments, rescue moments, romance moments, I've even thought about what my characters will say when we finish the story ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    We named our Roomba robot vaccum cleaner "Rosey", like from The Jetsons (I think they were called)

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Wow! Technically, this is my first real post on this page! AAAAA!!!! And OH. MY. GOSH. Who cares if it was a cliché? We’ve all been brainstorming never-been-done sci-fi. We ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    *raises hand* Ooh, ooh, I have a question! Where are we going to go after Cadence gets out of the hospital? Okay, that's it.

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Hey! Tex speaking. I've taken a dozen photos of sunsets (that's all I ever take pictures of) here in Texas and in Kansas, and let me tell you, this is ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **No problem.**

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Kelly --- Everything had happened so fast. One minute we were all running from the shadow-infested house, and the next we were rushing to the hospital. As Maribelle rushed into ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Drawing

    Please, tell me, how on earth did you learn to draw like this??? When I draw people, I give up and just draw a stick figure in it's place!! So ...

    Feb 15, 2009


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender