User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Heh, oops, I just noticed I double posted by accident... :oops: *

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Ahhh… it feels good to be posting here again. Sadly, I’ve grown attached to our characters, as I always do. ‘Tis my weakness. ;) ** Raven -------- I watched a ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    I agree with whoever says that Miyazaki's stuff is the only anime worth watching. LOVE IT ALL! Haven't seen his latest, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, and it ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    **Sorry for not posting! Haven't been able to use the computer too much, so I couldn't read ya'lls posts. Sorry!** ~Emily~ I looked back up at the starry sky and ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Mystery Man

    Wow. My first sketch of a face looked like... well, not nearly as good as this. Everything is great, but there are two things I find a little unrealistic: eye-color: ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose

    I think this is really nice! Colors: The colors are great. In the petals you have nicely blended the light and red. Very nicely done. Smoothness: The lines are smooth ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Compulsive Disorder of the Obsessive Variety

    This was neat! When I first saw the length, I thought, "Aw, man, this is going to be so long". Fortunatly, it was only long length wise, not word wise ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *DANG! I’m neglecting my poor, poor Kelly and Joseph! My favorite character (of mine) is Raven, so I don’t talk about the others as much. They need friends to talk ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    *whew, Capture the Flag is over!* Jenny - Hephaestus We won. I' still wasn't sure what the game was exactly, but we did. Hephaetus and Athena and whoever was on ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Uhhh... maybe Josephs grandpa knows something about shadows? Aaaaaaannnnnd.... wont tell anyone! Sure!

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    Jenny - Hephaestus The Hephaestus cabin was siding with Athena (my guess of the reason is 'cuz dad HATES Ares) and I knew we were going to win. This was ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Past and the Present

    Neat! At first I thought you did this by hand, then I realized by the hair it was computer. Well, here's a few nit-picks. Theme: I like the idea, old ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    WOOHOO!!!! *does a little happy dance* Name: Jenny Harold Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Is five foot four and very muscular. She has black hair that is chin length, brown ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Half Blood

    Is there any god who isn't taken? I positively LOVE this series, and have done just this; day dreamed that I was a demi-god at Camp Half-Blood. Please let me ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **I’ve put a link to the discussion thread on the first page. It was SO annoying before!** Raven --- Was it my fault? Did I bring them on to her, ...

    Feb 18, 2009


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi