User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Yin-yang

    I would love to volunteer Neoma, but she is already meeting someone in the battle and I think there would be a tiny version of a RaJ (Romeo and Juliet) ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    I hate giving pity. I hate being sad. So many people have wept with you for Lily. And, to my dismay, I am one of those people. First off, this ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pox Party

    I recently went to a chicken pox party. I really just wanted to take a gamble at a poem. They aren’t really my thing. This isn’t supposed to rhyme, and ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ** Like your new avatar, Rei! Sorry for not posting much. I’ve been busy. ** ~Raven~ Mari was beating me up on ‘Ninja Attack’. Maybe it pays to be playing ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *Sorry for not posting before! I’ve been kind of busy.* Neoma – Yang I slammed the door to my room behind me. I had to talk to them; something didn’t ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Name: Neoma Aphanius Age: 17 Gender : Female House : Yang Standing : Pawn Powers : Can communicate with ghosts and spirits. They cannot fight, since they are like wind-ish ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Yin-yang

    Uh, hey! I was wondering if I could join, and if my profile would be acceptable: Name: Neoma Aphanius Age: 17 Gender : Female House : Yang Standing : Pawn ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a four leafed clover. Ignore the tape around that fourth leaf. -Inserts Gold Dollar-

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a $500 pet fish. -inserts coin-

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having post-to-review ratio of 131 to 1

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Spy Fox

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Socks

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yay, Rei is back! You said you wouldn't be able to come back till... now, right? Kelly --- I glanced out the window of our room and saw Spencer running ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Chapter 3

    Okay. Interesting story. I haven't read your previous chapters, thoguh, and I'm sure it would make more sense if I did. But anyways, I have some grammar things. Buenos Tardes ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Piper Legend

    I think this was awesome. Even more so because I know a girl named Piper! Yes, I know it's based off the Pied Piper. One of my favorite fables.

    Feb 22, 2009


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy