User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    -Kristine- I fumbled with the room key. I was supposed to be dorming with... oh, some girls or another. I don't keep up with names all that much. Once I ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Gets everyone's coins shot at you through the "coin return slot"! Weeeeee! **INSERTS COIN**

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Neoma ~ Yang I had had to sneak out to the battle. My emotions were raging, it was best to fight and let them out in anger, though I wasn’t ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Raven I tried to make a telepathic wall to protect us, then I figured that was useless and so switched to offence. I started to create a tornado, then decided ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for saying "ho, hum" when you stated your country.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Kristine is in the tenth grade. And here it is, the one, the only, KRISTINE'S SCHEDULE!! *loud applause* Day A 1st Period: U.S. History 2nd Period: Algebra 1 3rd Period: ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a few thousand books shot up your nose. *Inserts Hair Scrunchie*

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Kristine What a great first day. I mean, first I set my hair on fire (it was put out in time that I didn’t lose anything, darn blow dryer), then ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a refridgorator box of Nerds (the people) *Inserts Bottle of Mayonase*

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Name: Kristine Daniels Age: 15 Grade: 10 Gender: Female Description: She has pixie-cut brown hair with sky-blue highlights. She has blue eyes, with a gray speck in one. She is ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ashes of Tomorrow

    Hey! Tex here, critiquing your work. This was really amazing. However, I do have a few grammar things: Along with so many others....along with those children 1) I can't remember ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I just had a really dramatic plot idea, which, like LaReina’s, could be a bit of a spoiler :P PM me if you want to know. I'm not even sure ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poop Poop

    Ever read "Where the Sidewalk Ends"? It is chock full of stupid little poems like this that make you laugh your head off. This would almost be good enough to ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Emily --- I was pushed into a chair. A couple of guys aimed their guns at my head, like I cared. There was a guy behid a desk in front ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    * Sorry, Rei, I’ll post on your SB (Pirates) soon. I think that THIS is where everyone is at the point of me writing this: Cadence: bathroom crying her little ...

    Feb 27, 2009


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore