User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: Summer Photography - 2

    Disclaimer: The next comments are purely my opinions. I can be harsh. Please do not take offense. Hey, Tex here... On with the review. By far, the first one is ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Characters- Story

    First off, I have to say, I really love your style! I love it! It's cartoon-esque, but with shading and proportions! And you got the angles right! Ha, I'm jittery ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Good Lord... I love it! These are great profiles, guys. All we need now is Lauren's and Chupatoasta's profile s and we can start.

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Sure thing! I'll just tell you what I told the others: Post your profile by tomorrow so we can start as soon as possible.

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    So far, those are awesome, kidashka. The girls actually look like villagers. And you made Mazi? :P We'll start once they're finished. Name: Kanji Child of: Azizi and Hope Gender: ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Name: Gwynn McIntyre Gender: Female Birth Date: 12 / 27 / 1915 Died at the age of: 19 Cause of Death: She was caught in a house fire while she ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    This is what happens when I watch the Sci-Fi channel for a whole sixty seconds. Not Accepting Characters Children of Hades Where am I? Isabelle opened her eyes as wide ...

    May 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Hades DT

    Here's the discussion thread. Plan plot and all that good stuff, you know what this is for. Any questions?

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    Name: Nyota Child of: Hula and Bobo Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Very formal and serious, isn’t really one to kid around. When she’s researching, you cannot drag her away ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Best in Black and White

    Thank you all a ton! For those who had questions: Dreamer: it says that the file is no longer available. Did you take it down? No, it just says that. ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Best in Black and White

    Here are my top three black and white photos. What do you think? Critiques welcome. - tw_001.jpg - tw_002.jpg -

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Live In Harmony

    I was looking around my desktop for a storybook muse and the only thing that looked promising was Virtual Villagers 4 (which, for you fellow players, is way too easy ...

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: To Live In Harmony DT

    To Live In Harmony Discussion Thread You know what to do. ~~~~ Here are the NPCs of the corner. Name: Atepa Child of: Tepoto and Hotta Gender: Female Age: 14 ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Piano

    Oh, man, I love piano. And this angle. You did a really nice job. I must be weird, because I love how the lines aren't straight and the keys are ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Exhausted

    Tee hee, look, she has my hips! She's a pear, and you still made her look good! For that, I bow to you. Okay, since I know people who have ...

    May 11, 2010


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor