-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I’ll take that as a cue. ;) ******* JOSEPH Everyone was exhausted, and Joseph knew it. He had seen the dark things— ‘shadows’ attack the hotel. He knew they had ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
Rei, this story is based on randomness. First we brainstorm, then we pick the most plausible one. Any other ideas? Or do we go with Rei's, because personally, I think ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
Okay, so my thought on how everyone was going to survivethe shadow attack of 500 to one was that a big old 18-wheeler would show up and scare away all ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Kee hee!! This is/was like the final three chapters in the last Harry Potter book. SO dramatic, SO amazing, SO awesome! I don't think it was god-modding, really. I mean, ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I’ll try to do the next phase of ‘Plan K’. RAVEN I saw Damien come back with a strawberry-blonde. I looked at him skeptically. There was something familiar about him, ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
KELLY Tears ran down my cheeks. I didn’t care. So long, tough me. Too many things had happened at once to be tough and smart and witty. I gave up. ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
**Plays first measures of “Beethoven’s 5th symphony”, the one that goes Duh duh duh duuunnnn** **Sheesh! Well, now there are an even number of boys and girls.** JOSEPH Joseph turned ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Kelly doesn't have powers. You know, like Brainiac 5 is just super smart? She just knows and reads a TON.* JOSEPH "I have a photographic memory," Joseph said sheepishly, not ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for liking TinkerBell
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10 It would probably get a higher score if I knew what the heck it was from...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Kelly Weird. I was going goo-goo for the first time in my entire life, I was in a limo for the first time in my entire life, and I had ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Why? =[ Please Read
I didn't bother to watch the video. My parents watched a video on a turkey farm, and the sounds of the sad, terrified gobbles and my mom saying to my ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Raven Why did things have to happen all so fast? Kelly began to wake up, then saw everything. So now we were in a total strangers limo, and he was ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Kristine Alyse and Leighton, Alyse and Leighton... I thought to myself as I sat my bags down inside the room. Well, this was honestly a great start. Like the first ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I’m loving this story more and more! ***************** JOSEPH One second everything was fine and Joseph was beating the boss in his game, and the next, it wouldn’t have made ...
Feb 28, 2009
