-
Re: Reign of Darkness
Hmmm... *lightbulb flashes over Tex's head* Okay, but let everyone wake up first. Only the two crazy people are awake at the moment. ;)
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
RAVEN I snuck a glance out from under my blanket. Julie was up and about at 3:00 AM. "Julie, go to sleep so I have a chance to!" I whispered/yelled. ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
I don't really cry too much, so if you can make this hardened tear gland work, you've done your job all to well! Ha!
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Hee hee, I’m in a happy humorous mood today… And I just remembered something… *giggles like a laughing hyena* JOSEPH Dang, he thought, I am such a wimp. Joseph rolled ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
JOSEPH Gary won the snowboarding game, so Joseph sat down. He looked at Julie. She was cool to him at least... maybe they'd become friends... ********** Sorry for SUCH a ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
Oh, dang, I forgot. :oops: 'Nevermind' what I said.
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having 1205 posts.
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
Julie are Joseph are GOING to like each other. Now it's just a beginning friendship. Uh, Cadence is still available, but I'm not in a position to say anything...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
KELLY “So what should we do to kill the boredom?” asked Julie, still grinning from our joke. I saw Raven bite her lower lip and wondered what she was keeping ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
RAVEN It was so embarassing how the guys - guys! - could see I was upset. I always tried to be emotionless. I headed over to the mini fridge I ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Awww, dang, you posted too fast!! Erm, let's just say that this was before bolt's post, 'k? RAVEN Spencer and I had been talking since the fight was won. Things ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
End of what?! This is hardly the beginning of the story, but yes, it's the end of this fight. We've hardly begun!!! *Laughs hysterically* [s]Sorry, I got nothing right now...[/s] ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
YAAAYYY!! IT'S AN ANITDOTE!! WOOHOO!!! When you finish your story, if it's anything at all like this, can I read it? Pretty please?
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
Well, I'm glad it's so popular (not)! uh, I don't exactly know how the portal thingy's going to work, axactly, soooooo..... *muffled cough that sounds alot like "Need ya, Rei"*
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
Okay, I'm going with that last thing unless someone comes up with something better. And Rei, it was headlights. Gophers are cooler than headlights. All in favor? ...Wow, that's alot ...
Mar 1, 2009
