User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow writers!

    Uhhh... hey! Great to meet you, too!

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was googling some writing question I had, and one of the links was on this site. Call me Curious George, because I just looked a little closer at this ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    Hey! I've been taking pictures alot lately, and thought I could share them with... well, all of you! All critiques welcome! This is the first Iris to bloom in my ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I wanted to ban someone.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **I have a storybook idea, but I don't want to clutter the thread with another unwanted SB. Would anyone join a LoTR/Middle Earth based storybook? I know this is kinda ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -KELLY- "You know, you might never see me again?" I asked jokingly as I took a book off the shelf. Gary chuckled. "I come in here sometimes, so I might ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    - KRISTINE - WEDNESDAY NIGHT - I headed into my dorm, yawning. Today had been... eventful. I still agreed with what I had said a couple of days ago; just ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    DUH DUH DUUUHHH!!! MY 250TH POST!! WOOHOO!!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: *turns on dance music and break dances in the storyboard/conference

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **I'm goin' camping! So I won't be able to post from Thursday until Late-Sunday. Just thought I should say something before I forgot...** -KELLY- "That'd be awesome!" I beamed. "So ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a pair of ear plugs. -Inserts Coin-

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Land of the dead.

    I thought it was great, except for the final stanza: The monster mutters the final command, and then I'm finished and gone. Gone from this putrid land. It didn't really ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    KELLY “So, want to be the first?” Gary asked, sitting down beside me as I let my legs dangle in the pool. “Uhhh… sure,” I said, trying to think of ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    RAVEN I entered a room and set down my single shopping bag. I had gotten were some jeans (take a wild guess at the color), a few graphic Ts, a ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a sunglass repair kit. -inserts coin-

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    KELLY Shopping was really fun. I got this really cute pink blouse with see-throgh sleeves that reached my elbows and a denim skirt that reached my knees. Blood-free. Woohoo! And ...

    Mar 1, 2009


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind