User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    I just realized what an incomplete profile I made. Dang. Oh well, I guess we’ll just find out over time things like personality and all those MINOR DETAILS! Haha! Both ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Gary had a dream while everyone was hanging out, so he shouted down the hall "MOVE IT!" and we all headed to his bus. I had Kelly send them all ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -KELLY- "I'm done talking to you about Raven," Julie said sternly. "Why not? Driver, whoever you are I can't see, go to the airport or train station or whatever's the ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Oh. 'Kay.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -KELLY- "I dunno," I said. Julie had agreed to be my roomie. I never liked to be alone, really. "I mean, we've been best friends for years, but now... she's ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I am NOT going to let this story die. This is majorly slowing down. SO, LaReina, we need some Spencer to Cadence action. Actually, we don't really need it, but ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Just need a little help with a Simile...

    The guilt of me knowing her secret gnawed at me like a cow to grass. The guilt of me knowing her secret gnawed at me like a shark. The guilt ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Uhhh... JustDance, are you going to say something?

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    NAME: Nyx Whitewood GENDER: Female AGE: 748 RACE: Elf APPEARANCE: [Girl in attatched picture] She always wears her black cloak, gloves, and boots. Often the hood in the back of ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Maps in your pants. (Yeah yeah yeahs)

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    PLOT It has been 200 years since the Battle for Middle Earth, and things have basically gone down the toilet. The Men have gone through many evil leaders, and have ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -RAVEN- I plucked the strings to the first tune I ever learned, all thanks to Ms. Jaston, my first real mother... Dream, little baby, Close your eyes. Dream little baby, ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Treehouse

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I'm starting a LotR storybook. Stop me now if it's been done before or if it would be TOTALLY unpopular. ************** -RAVEN- Yeah, I was into video games. But, I ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Go to DT, please. I'll get the popcorn!**

    Mar 9, 2009


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper