User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- "C'mon, Julie," Joseph said taking Julies hand in his. "We aren't going to die-- well, okay, we all're going to die, but hopefully not pre-maturely. You can't give up." ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Oh, sorry for not including you! This thread is for opinions, and planning, and yadda yadda yadda chat and more. I didn't mean to miss you! My bad!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I have the chicken pox! *Break dances* So I'll be on pretty much all day! Woohoo! -KELLY- "Yes, we do," I said firmly, probably more firmly than I had ever ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I like that. What do you guys say, Rei and Hearts?

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    This is going really, really, really slowly. But, I have a solution/idea/thingamabopper that might fix it: Someone writes a summary of about five or six months into the future, and ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harvest Moon: Reclaim the Past

    Oh my goodness! Is this based on the Harvest Moon video game series? That's the best series on the planet! I would have finished "Tree of Tranquility" ages ago if ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    PLEASE, PEOPLE, ON THE DISCUSSION THREAD!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay, since no one made a dream, I guess I’m going to have to. That was one of ya’ll’s biggest mistakes, letting me make the dream… *Laughs evilly* ********************** -JOSEPH- ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Middle Earth Discussion Thread

    I guess we can, if you want. PM people if you want to be in a group with them.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Stolen and Rei, you're the only ones who haven't said if you want to make up a dream or not. Ya'll probably don't want me to make up a dream; ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    Thank you all for reviewing! The peach tree is still blooming, so I may try again ;) No, I didn't edit the sunset. Or crop it. Or anything. I just ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Middle Earth Discussion Thread

    This honestly isn't any different from other discussion threads. Plan plot, get a boy/girlfriend for your character, the works. La la la!

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- I turned in my seat to look out the back window. The house was ablaze and shadows slowly seeping into it. "Hey, Gary, how'd you know this would happen?"

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Uhhh... I guess we can start now, but JustDance=] still needs to post a profile. So start if you want.

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do I have to answer that?

    Mar 12, 2009


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind