User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    **Joseph doesn't love Julie. Yet. For now, they're good friends.** No problem:) And I'd post, but I got nothin'.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    LOSE MARIBELLE? ARE YOU INSANE?!?! Calm down, Tex... she was jsut throwing out ideas... Ahem, no, I think you need ti think more. Maybe... off the top of my head, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having an avatar that shows Jack Sparrow.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    We'll have to find out! I'm not altogether sure yet, which would be better. Anyone played the game Aveyond? If so, I'm thinking of loosly basing Joseph's story on Damions. ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- "Hey, Julie!" Joseph said smiling as he walked over to her. "Uh, sorry for being such a jerk earlier." "It's okay," she replied. "It uh, really helped me." "Seriously?" ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    TEX: "YOU WANT ME TO POST?! FINE, I'LL GIVE YOU A POST!!" *smacks JD and sits down at the table with the book we all are writing the book in ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Gradually stops rolling on the floor laughing* *Gets sixty-seven gazillion bucks from JD* *Pounces on JD for the rest of her half the money* Erm, please post. I'm bored out ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Ohmigosh, Rei... [s]I'm[/s] I was on the edge of my frikin' seat [s]here[/s] there! Man, what TV has channel one?? Channel two is boring enough! Haha! *Chases JD (mind if ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Oh, don't worry :) But it won't be "Reign Of Darkness", because we'll probably get rid of the shadows. However... *Wears cheshire cat grin that always involuntarily appears when scheming ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Cool! I mean, it's not cool per say (or however you spell it), but... oh, you know what I mean :)

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- He smacked himself as soon as the door closed. "Nice going, Joesph," he muttered to himself, pacing a tiny bit outside her door. "You just acted like a total ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    I dunno, it doesn't have to happen. Or maybe her hand is burned in an explosion... I just thought that not everyone would make it out with everything they started ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Uhhh... yeah. Okay, here's what I've been planning in the back of my head: [spoiler] Raven murders her parents in cold blood, because they're still alive, just in an asylum ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    LaReina and StolenHearts, there's a question/idea we're throwing out there in the DT. Please go look and give your opinion. -JOSEPH- Seven... dang, she was so young... "It's happened to ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    *Whew* ;) So anyways, Let's not go with our 'back to the future' plan until Rei and Hearts speak.

    Mar 14, 2009


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor