User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG DT

    Okay, I have another question. How long after Harry Potter is this? Or at least, how old is Potter?

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Karen ~ Slytherin I quietly sat down beside the other first years at the Slytherin table. If I had been told correctly, it was really rare for me, a muggle-born, ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    Thank you all for the reviews! And AyumiGosu, I'd be honored! Of course you can!

    Mar 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG DT

    Are we going to start with sorting, or is that here, on the DT?

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living where you actually get more than an inch of snow a year like I do.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    I knew LaReina would post here:) Name: Karen Alexandra Tamenth (Friends call her "Kat", her initials) Gender: Female Age: 11 Personality: She's very quiet, most of the time. WHen you ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Yeah, but people can wake up. She didn't die or something. Oh, well, I'll change it to add drama anyhoo.* -JOSEPH- Why Julie was soaking wet had botherd Joseph, but ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for posting a split-second before me so your post is first.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a custom title that looks like it's in Latin.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Nyxe Nyxe hurriedly stuffed some food and a few belongings into a bag, fear quickening her every move. A bounty hunter, of course, had caught onto her trail again. They ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Viva La Vida: Chapter II

    Hey! Tex here. I haven't really given a review lately. *hangs head in embarrasment and shuffles feet* But oh well. I'm reviewing now! First off, Grammar: 1) This was kind ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having three times as many posts as me.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not changing your avatar since the last time I banned you.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Yeah, it seems that way to me, too. Making Maribelle do something dramatic, or having something dramatic happen to her, will definently shoot her up on the chart. Plus, this ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Reign of Darkness

    Oooo yeah! And when you only have nine characters, every single one is importent.

    Mar 15, 2009


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio