User avatar

TexanWriter

  • WRFF Archive Re: Picture Perfection

    mhmmcolleenx0 - COMPLETED Anyone else?

    Mar 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Redemption . Prologue

    Hey! Tex here, reviewing your work. GRAMMAR Honestly, I didn't find any grammar problems. Nice job! Nit-picks Shane grabbed Dallas's hand and led her to one of the teal couches. ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Picture Perfection

    Would anyone care for a review from me? I don't bite! ;)

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Cell

    Mar 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Picture Perfection

    :D Hello, greetings, salutations, howdy, hola, and everything else that means "Hey!" :D I will gladly, happily, and merrily review and critique your art or photography! Just post a link. ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    Hello again! Once again, it is asked that you review others works before you post your own. That way everyone gets a chance to improve, because no one's perfect! GRAMMAR: ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Stares at JD and Bolt weirdly* Why... not... on... Discussion thread?? Yeah, that's fine. But let's just land this boat and have action that doesn't directly involve shadows! Woohoo! First, ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    Hi! I'm Tex, and I'm here to give you a review. So, let's see what others haven't already noticed: Grammar You seem to switch tenses, from Past tense to Present, ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Yeah, intense scenes are THE best thing to write. So fun! ***************** -RAVEN- I stood in a place that I'd never wanted to go back to again: my childhood. This ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I think shadow attacks are becoming cliché… ha! Aw, come on, I’m not that strict, am I? Don’t worry about DT stuff too much. Everything else is loosey-goosey! Let’s get ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ... Oh for frikin' Pete's sake, it's okay to have a little limelight now and then. The world isn't comepletely equal, or fair, or anything of the like. If it ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Since when is that short, Rei? That’s a good sized post! Erm, what god-modding? *Looks around frantically* -RAVEN- “I’m sorry, Kelly,” I said, my tough-girl side having jumped out the ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *AHEM* No one's posting... [MOVING ON TO NEXT DAY, BUT JUSTDANCE CAN POST FOR LAST SITUATION IF SHE POSTS FIRST]

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for thinking it wasn't. *slowly walks in front of custom title*

    Mar 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG DT

    Oh... Heh, heh... *Shuffles out of room*

    Mar 16, 2009


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink