User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Research Re: Clothing Question

    Thank you!

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Research Re: Clothing Question

    In the included picture, I was wondering: What's the blue thingy called? I don't think it's an apron, because it's the same way in the back. And I can't really ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Second page again! ARRRGH! LaReina, you're killing me with suspence! ARRRGH! We're clueless on what to post since you threw something out there! ARRRGH! My word of the day is ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: It was a clear, sunny day in my neighborhood...

    I know, these have been done five trillion times, but I just got a new battery for my camera and was excited. So anyways, these have all been edited (Kodak ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay, now THIS makes me angry. Ya'll have unleashed the beast by letting this go to the second page!! RAWR!!! *stomps on everyone's pencils and keyboards* -Joseph- Julie got on ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Nyxe The cart slowed to a stop, right at the edge of Fangorn. “Thanks,” Nyxe whispered, getting off the cart. She touched the man’s shoulder and scurried off into the ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- Port Hree was a pretty cool place. Everyone was resting at a hotel there, to head out in a bus for a two-hour bus ride to wherever this guy ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Picture Perfection

    imapoemperson - Struck Sightless - COMPLETED

    Mar 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Struck Sightless- prologue

    Grammar I'm assuming you're doing present tense, since that is what the majority of this story is in. During the dialogue, it looks like you're using past tense, but a ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Raven- I glared at Spencer. Why the heck did he act like that? I knew how to sense hate directed at me; I had done so my entire life. Finally ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -RAVEN- {LATER} Kelly ended up with a black eye, I had a broken tooth that sliced my tongue every ten seconds, and Mari magically only got a bruise on her ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    [s]**I will. Just let me write this post (will edit when I finish writing summary)**[/s] -RAVEN- "Uhhh... how can I put this shortly... shadows?" I tried to say. "That doesn't ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -JOSEPH- "The announcer said we'd be going in half an hour... oh look! Twenty minutes ago," Joseph said, checking his watch. "If you have anything to pack, better do it ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Okay, we really need to land this ship. Like, now. I'm bored, there's nothing to do on a cruise. Cool, avitar, Bolt! KELLY- Joseph was screaming like a dope. Maribelle ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Whoa, everyone suddenly is trying to save Raven? Savee is more dramatic than saver! Not what she needs! It's ending up that she's a drama hog... darn... -RAVEN- "It's only ...

    Mar 20, 2009


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate