-
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
By request, we are continuing THIS story, Reign of Darkness, for another... oh, ten, twenty pages? So we're not doing the sequel yet. Sorry to get your hopes up! -Joseph- ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
All of us (Me, LaReina, boltageman, JustDance=] and StolenHearts) have reserved spots for the sequal. It is not nessecary that those reserves are taken up. I will post the sequal ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Nyxe I'm safe here. "I'm for the non-humans," Nyxe said, pulling back her sleeve to show a branded square with a line going through it's center. "And I've been caught ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Kelly- We eventually arrived at the home of Dr. Kevin R. Smithal, professor in pretty much everything paranormal. Pulling up to the huge Victorian style house, I noticed Julie put ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: Clothes
This site tells you a tiny bit about what they wore. The tricky part is that you're looking for the 1800's, when most pictures are of the 1900's or sooner. ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
LaReina had the idea that the shadows would be defeated and then Joseph would come along and, being turned to the bad guys side, raise up an army of machines ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
**MOVING THIS DISCUSSION TO DT**
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*I was thinking we might let new people join for a sequal (I know, I'm thinking way to far ahead). We could let new people into this one... after all, ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Well, we can either crash the plane and kill everybody, crash the plane and kill only Gary and Ballow, or, in a fit of total boredom, some of us can ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
*Should I just let this story die? Or should we all spice things up again?* -Raven- I want a friend so bad. I want someone to care about and not ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Nyxe "Nyxe," Nyxe answered hesitantly. "But if my name is known to anyone, it's Coamenel. And you are?" "Lalaith. Sit down before you hurt yourself." It was true, Nyxe had ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Food
I don't know how other people eat, and I'm a bit healthier than my friends, so here's what it's usually like for your not-so-typical American: Breakfast: If Mom feels like ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Middle Earth
Nyxe Nyxe's eyes helf opened, then quickly shut. She was so tired. "Put me down," she mumbled, her lips barely moving. "You need help," said the girl carrying Nyxe, not ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: It took me 10 seconds to load this page...
Like Haruno said, it might be your computer. My laptop a year ago was the slowest thing on the planet. (I could rant and rant, but I don't really think ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
**Erm, Raven can't read minds. That's Maribelle's department ;) But anyways...** -Raven- "Stupid-- Moron-- Idiot-- Why-- Did-- You-- Ever-- Tag-- Along-- With-- These-- People?" I muttered through ban
Mar 26, 2009
