User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors

    Can I claim this one? "Male - creating illusions; can see through illusions/lies" I'll make him very quirky. :twisted:

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Trixie How did I end up here? I thought looking around. My mind went back a few minutes to try and piece it all together. I had heard running so ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Hades DT

    It was either summoning Gwynn of Nathaniel, I figured you could take it either way.

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    *I tried to answer your question in the DT, kidashka.* Gwynn She flung herself at the window, grasping and dropping the “open” sign a few times before being able to ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Hades DT

    *What is the black shadow thing?* I dunno. Our teleporter, I guess. We travel from wherever we are to our next dying person by teleporting through shadows, like Nico in ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Name: Trixie Gender: Female Kid number and age: Kid #2, 17 years old. Personality: Most see her as quirky. She can talk for hours on end one day, and then ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Best - Photography

    I feel... lame. These are incredible. Please tell me you've been seriously taking photos for years. My favorites are Caught in the Act and Hospital Clean. I've never seen photos ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Is it too late to claim kid number seven? I really want to join this because my friend has five siblings under the age of ten and hanging out with ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Yeek! The drama. :P I promise, I’ll make longer posts. My mind is just in a visual-artsy kind of this week instead of being creative in writing. And no, there ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Gwynn “I probably do, somewhere,” she said with a dramatic glance behind her shoulder. “Do you have a minute?” The man nodded and shifted into a more comfortable position. Gwynn ...

    May 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Hades DT

    I'd love to raise my hand for this one since I have no cool plot lined up for my character and my personality doesn't rely on when I was born, ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Okay, we can start now! Thanks to everyone for joining! I should also mention; the way we get from wherever we are to that dying person halfway across the world ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    I'm only going to review your latest two. The first one is good. Really nice job on the makeup around the eye; that looks really good. And also the "love" ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessy

    What no one else has mentioned is her shoulders. Whether you're doing anime or trying to be realistic, shoulders have a real angle. Look in the following picture. Untitled1-1.jpg untitled1.jpg ...

    May 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of Hades DT

    Jemjive PMed me a good question, so I'm posting it and my answer. Also who exactly is Hades in this story? Is he the devil? I have read a few ...

    May 18, 2010


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time