User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Oh, I'm so upset I could hit you all! I was gone for three days and no one posted? Sheesh! And before I forget, here is (pretty close to) Raven, ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I won't be able to post until Wednesday, possibly Thursday. Hopefully, ya'll will be able to ;) Bye bye for now!

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Raven- Okay, going somewhere else, away from here, would have to wait. Gary was alive but out cold, and, by the looks of it, not planning of waking up for ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- "What... What've I done?" Joseph whispered to the wind. "Th-they left... without me. They don't care. --What am I saying? It's my fault! I've betrayed them! I helped create ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a set of scuba diving gear. -inserts coin-

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Wait, what happened to Damien? He's missing out on all the fun! And Maribelle... *snorts because I'm a nerd and don't really giggle often* What's going to happen??!? -Joseph- "Place ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    Me again, with more pictures! Piano keys. Not really that much to say... More piano keys. Please note, I did not edit this. My camera messed up, and made this ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    ... I never would've guessed. That WOULD make things interesting. Wow. Well, shyeah, I think that'd make things fun, but that's just me.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    NO NO NO! No, you've got it all wrong! They're going to-- hmmm... you have to wanna know. [spoiler] The shadows aren't gone!! Well, actually, they are, but Joseph teamed ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- *3:27 AM, when everyone is fast asleep. Raven and Mari had just gotten back to... wherever everyone is snoozing from the club* Joseph walked up the steps leading to ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Dudes... check your calenders... It's the first day of...? :P I wanted to see the reaction! :lol: :lol: Who else did a prank today? On or offline? :twisted: Yes, I'm ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Raven- I hugged Maribelle. Seriously, I hugged. Things had changed. The shadows were gone. And I was truly happy for the first time in my life. "Maybe some day we ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Best or Greatest?

    Dis id dee bestest site becuz I get learned good grammar. Just joking. YWS is the best of it's category (forum sites) that I know of. But don't ask me, ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get Icy's thirteenth cousin five times removed on his mother's side, Frosty. _*_INSERTS CLOCOLATE COIN_*_

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Nods head* Yep, see yas! That would be right.

    Mar 30, 2009


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak