User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, I'm new!! lol

    Hey, Lissie, and welcome to the Young Writers Society! I'm TexanWriter in case you couldn't guess, but you can call me Tex, Texan, TW, or something else. :) We do ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hey, Steve! You can call me Tex, or Texan, or TW, or something else. :) Friendly? This is your site. I've been a member since about the start of the ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I have edited this, just in case you read the original. This is better. :twisted: -Raven- Wow. After a few moments of passion, I pulled away and did a few ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I use way to many ellipses in this post to be grammatically correct/desirable, but oh well. I going for mood, really. -Raven- Men are deaf idiots. Didn't he hear me ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ...And to the woods, to Grandmothers house we go...

    Thank you all for reviewing my work! I really want to improve, and you've all helped a ton! Thanks again!

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Kelly- Maribelle had come inside, carrying a baby, and Cadence had run, shaking. I suddenly became terrified of looking. After we, Julie and I, had gaped and gawed at Aiden, ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How has YWS changed you?

    It's greatly improved my writing (of course), and actually made me picky of what I read. For example, I got this great book recently, but I could find 101 things ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ...And to the woods, to Grandmothers house we go...

    Hey! I visited my grandparents for Easter, and since I was bored I whipped out my trusty camera and took pictures. They turned out really well. These have been edited ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    How many eons have you been drawing? This is absolutly amazing! I'm going to have to stare at it for half an hour just to make this review more than ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Super-fast?! That was two or three days! Okay, I'm just going to show my surpirse for all of my characters, even though they may not know all/any of this yet: ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Kelly- I saw Raven roll her eyes and say, "Great, Julie. Now we have two idiots to worry about." What's going to happen to Gary? We were all in a ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    Oh, this I couldn't pass up. Our cat, who should be nicknamed Bustopher Jones for being the size of a truck. This picture doesn't really show off his size, though. ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Does anyone see how angry I am? Five days since the last real post? Technically, this storybook would be dead since the rules say you have to post once every ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Once again, I'll be gone from Saturday to late Monday. Please post, if you can! Nice work, Bolt! -Joseph- The room was huge, with books lining very possible inch of ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Bolt, I'll PM you with an idea shortly. WARNING: This is sort of graphic. It's a flashback dream of Raven. Just so you know, it's detailed, PG-14, graphic, and creepy ...

    Apr 10, 2009


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights