User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    -Cari- I listened outside the tent of the sound of roaring tigers and felt Marshmallow squirm in my huge coat pocket. Chuckling, I stroked the fur ball. Since my act ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Kelly-11:43AM- "What do you mean I can't fight?" I screamed at the soldier. "Orders by the CSA," he said simply before turning and leaving the huge room. This was so ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *I never said anything, JD. And if I’m yelling for lack of posts, I’m yelling at everyone, including myself* *Oh, and if anyone, including myself, doesn’t post for the Final ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    **I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry for not posting! I, admittedly, lost track ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Elizabeth

    Wow. This is really good. I mean, I can only dream of being able to draw like this! How long have you been drawing? Okay, now for the real review. ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Name: Cari Alice "Cal" Lithson Age: 19 Personality: Sarcastic and humorous, always good for a laugh. Silent around strangers, but hyper and really just a clown around her friends. If ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Apologies if any of the information given here is wrong, such as countries, info about said countries, etc. Post people, I'm fixing it so that the final battle is tomorrow! ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Please read all of this. You can skip the Raven part, but read this. Everyone has looked into the mirror. No one has shared what they saw. It is now ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Spookily correct. Except the hair is a different color, and I'm average height. Yep, I'm chubby, to say the least. And the laughter thing? I surely hope people think I'm ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Almost exactly, mizz-iceberg! Only difference is, I don't really like to jump. :P Short, strawberry-blonde hair. Blue-gray eyes. Fair skin, freckles, short height?

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Longish brown hair, tall, hazel eyes, and [Oh, I know this one!] itsy bitsy teeny weeny build?

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *snarl* Someone post, or I'm going to permanently close this storybook! *rabid growl* You have twenty-four hours, or Cadence, Maribelle, Ballow, Gary, Spencer, Julie, Raven, Kelly, Damien, and Joseph

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    JustDance? I may just strangle you if you keep doing that. How come no one has seriously posted in five days?! *mutters about a conspiracy to drive me insane from ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    One one hand, I like them, because they're homeschooled. On the other hand, they put a little too much of the "pop" into their "pop-rock" for my tastes. So I'm ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    If I went by voice, Adam Lambert would be my absolute favorite (as a contralto, I envy falsetto, and he doesn't sound squeaky). But he's a little... freakishly creepily weird ...

    Apr 23, 2009


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)