-
Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen
I claim the leader, please.
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
Okay, second bribe of the week: I'll be gone unil tuesday. Every REAL post on this story until then will earn you another 25 points. And every post involving a ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds to me like the world is in total chaos, possibly WWIII, and the MC, maybe with the help of others, brings the world back to normality in a sense. ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Idea Above You!
8/10 It could be great if you made it different enough from Spy Kids 3. It's not exactly the same, and adding more details could make it completely different if ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Joseph- Joseph crawled backwards frantically and scrambled to his feet. She had tried to kill him. Not that he blamed her, in fact he felt like doing the same at ...
May 20, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
-Robyn Andrea- The scent filled the air. For some reason, vampire always smelled like blood, rotting flesh and sulpher to me. Maybe that was one of the reasons we were ...
May 20, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Are Bunnie_I_Am and MadMoo 25524 going to post profiles? -Robyn Andrea- I turned my head at the last instance as Jay stabbed the vampire thing with a stake. No one ...
May 16, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Joseph- Joseph paced the floor of the makeshift "tent", aka a few pieces of blown up tank leaned against each other. "Calm down, Joseph," crowed a dark figure, his shrill ...
May 13, 2009 -
Re: Weird Places to Write
I have written on my Nintendo DS (No not the DSi), then left it on the charger and typed it up later. Ah, yes, me as well. Although it's usually ...
May 13, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness
Story finished. This discussion thread is no longer in use.
May 12, 2009 -
Re: Who would you be?
Who would you be? If a total stranger glanced up from his morning paper to see you walking down the street, who would you be? If a teen taking out ...
May 12, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Yay, I got the werewolf healer! *dances nerdily, much like a teletubby* ...Herm, that was embarrassing. Anyhoo! WEREWOLF Name: Seed, Robyn Andrea (only good friends call her just Robyn; everyone ...
May 12, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
-Kelly-6:27PM- I leaned against the wall with Aiden at my side, watching as soldiers passed by carrying injured people. From what I could see, no one I knew. Yet. There ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Sachi needs your favorite quotes!
"Listen to your heart, buddy. Your brain only messes things up.*" "Guys... I know kung fu." * Might be incorrect, based on memory only. Okay, now seriously. "Let not your ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)
I'll just state the obvious here, not pointing fingers *fingers point at self* ...Ahem, anyways. Long posts are better, and feel free to skip a few hours. This fight should ...
May 7, 2009
