User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    1.) I'm waiting for Rei in case she wants to post today. 2.) I can't since mine was the last real post. 3.) You personal title is too long! Ha!

    Jun 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fortuna's Fantasy Story reviews!

    Mama's all that matters. It's a short story, rated PG-13 for some gore. And it's [supposed to be] really sad. Thing is, I want to make ti as sad as ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mama's all that matters.

    Hmm, what's this. *Blows dust off 'Submit Something' button* Well, I'll be darned. I haven't used this in months! Diclaimer: This was made to be melancholic. Sad. Upsetting. If you ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (all caps and extra exclamation points needed) I mean, that was great and all, b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, what about Cadence? Ballow? They haven't died yet! Uh, here, I'll post for r

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    Permission to start, Captain! -Jake- The wind whistled in my ears, I looked out over the deserted city. All the inhabitants had already been taken to camps. It was so... ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Uh, I can ask Raven to save you a spot, but I don't think she knows how :P And it's not June just yet. Don't worry, the limit was at ...

    May 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One stupid mistake

    Hey, apple! I'm Tex and I'll be your waitress this evening... That can't be right. Uh, I think the one for this is "I'll be reviewing your work". That sounds ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers. My first try at photography.

    Hi! My name is Tex and I'll be your reviewer this evening. Let's get down to business: Lighting: Unlike everyone else, I actually liked the ammount of lighting. It seemed ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- "No," she said, tears streaking her cheeks. "Julie, I'm not going to be the bad guy! I wasn't going to help him!" Why wouldn't she listen? Try to understand? ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aftermath

    Name- Jessica "Jess" Cristal Age- 18 Gender- Female Radiation survivor History- Jess grew up in your average, middle class suburbia. She was a quiet girl and everyone knew it. But ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    -Joseph- A surge of power flew through his veins like nothing he had felt before. Like a soft electricity... Joseph looked down at the motionless body before him. "Smithal?" he ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    I can speak any language that I hear. Of course, I'll have no idea what I'm saying unless it's English, but I can say aloud any word that [s]ain't cussing[/s] ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Landfill

    Aloha, konichiwa, hola, bonjour, howdy. Tex here to review your pictures! 1-3 ~ Rings: Okay... I guess. Not my favorites at all. I guess it's the black background that keeps ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *grumbles* All right, let's try this: Twenty more REAL posts. We'll finish the story at the end of that, and I'll post the sequel. A real post is a minimum ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    Name: Jake Stonehill Age: 18 Gender: Male Personality: Jake never talks about his past, and some might see him as anti-social. He's usually serious and boring, but if you become ...

    May 27, 2009


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman