User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Robyn Andrea- I ran along the boundary, keeping a red alert on for anything. Something didn't feel right. I headed a little ways past to the river to get a ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I only have YWS. Do your ears hang low?

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Robyn Andrea- "Okay, you all know the rules," I said, handing out the containers to the five children. "No going out past one hundred feet of the village, no stealing ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Outside

    Thanks for reviewing! In answer to your question, wisemann, the last photo hasn't been edited at all (except cropping out a few things I didn't like).

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Only when I feel purple. Is two plus two four?

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Outside

    Okay, I'm back (and better at photography)! Quite a few people suggested that I re-take the peach tree picture from "Spring is in the Air" and zoom in. Well, I ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    I'm so sorry for not posting! I couldn't find a place to shove R.A. in. -Robyn Andrea- I carefully and quickly pulled jars and little canvas bags out of the ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    I didn't want to have to do this until we were ALL finished, but I'm not waiting any longer. .-*-~No one~-*-. The screech pierced everyone's ears. It was like what ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Erm, sorry, but I don't have the time.

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    LaReina, please. Please. Please. Go read Ol' Yeller, or watch that movie Sounder (really sad) or West Side Story or something. We've come this far, and I am not going ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mama's all that matters.

    Thank you all for reviewing! I'll try ro edit as sson as possible, but my computer crashed so I'm having to use a friend's and don't quite have the time ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction

    This probably would've been ten times funnier (which would be dangerous, head-exploding-from-laughter, suffocating funny) if... *dramatic music* I watched Naruto. It didn't have little bursts of side

    Jun 3, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Anorexia Nervosa

    Physical Appearance: -Nationality: Caucasian -Height: 5’ 6” -Weight/build: She looks (and feels) anorexic. Sickly and sickly skinny. Her build. -Hair: Black and shoulder length, often oily from la

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Name: Luna Age: 258 (dragon), looks to be 17 as human Gender: Female Species: Dragon Special Power: Flying, pyropathy (controls fire with mind and a few motions) Appearance: Scarlett Chinese ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Congratulations! *Throws confetti* You probably don't know me, but hey. Congratulations!

    Jun 1, 2009


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson