User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: Stevie

    I looked at the title and thought, "It'll be another basic Anime thing. I should just let someone else review". I saw it and went, "Oh my gosh..." Compare to ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Oi! "It has to be a real photo"! Otherwise, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and nice profile.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    It's great! Nice and thorough. I like you, you posted your profiles. *claps hands really quickly*

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Outside

    Thank you all for reviewing! I can see what ya'll mean with the last picture. I'll see if I can spice it up. (tnme22, nice and helpful. Thanks)

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    *shakes finger in everyone's faces* Please, only character posts on this thread! So, the only one who has posted a profile so far is jok101 (thank you) and myself. We ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Carlito :)

    Wanna try photography? " Outside ", please, if you have the time.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    1.) To add pictures, the way I did, it has to be an online photo. Copy and paste the URL, or address, into your message. Then put [/img] on the ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    I’d like to request that everyone create and post their profiles within three days. Here are two of my three characters. Name: Thistle, Raven Andrea Age: 29 Gender: Female Occupation: ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    To everyone who hates charcoal: It's actually really fun once you learn how to properly use it. My art teacher taught me how, and I love charcoal. Just don't press ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    So sorry 'bout that, Bolt! (You just made me paranoid and save the profiles I'm working on on my flash drive :P ) A Drone is a Powered spy/agent for ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    “Saving Face”, Reign of Darkness sequel You have to be devoted to join this. No posting a profile and not posting for your character. Ask any of the old members; ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    This is the DT for Saving Face. Discuss plots, claim characters, etc. Please post all profiles here, I want to keep the actual story thread neat and tidy. Technicalities: Please ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Holy reviews, Batman!

    Hey! If you can, could you please review my photograhy, " Outside "? I'd very much appreciate it! -Tex

    Jun 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I give out reviews

    If you can, " Outside ". It's photography. If you don't do photography, that's fine.

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Raven - 7:23AM, Day Two I pulled on a black turtleneck shirt and gazed at the mirror. I hated how I looked without makeup and in plain clothes. It was ...

    Jun 13, 2009


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault