User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Be different people! We already have a phsycologist, and there are way more boys than girls! There are three people working in a veterinary place, and probably something else! BE ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Wow. That's better than mine. If anyone wants to make another character, we could use a few girls ;). Let's start! I can't, but anyone feel free.

    Jun 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Of course, Billy!

    Jun 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    The profile says she's 29 (when I referenced her age in the picture I rounded up to thirty, sorry for confusion). Oopsie, my faulty. I'd squeal if it were in ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Sure you can join! It'd be great to have another character. Just post a profile.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Bolt: What, Raven's build? Yeah, poor girl. But it's Raven. Rei: *blinks* Um... Thank you thank you thank you thank you wow awesome this'll be so dang fun! But, wait, ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Yay, we're getting some profiles! Name: Perriwink, Kelly Rachel Age: 28 Gender: Female Occupation: Psychologist (working for the government) Side: Civilian Home: Renting a one-story house in Atlanta,

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    My brother's annoying computer game. I shoulder put on some music... *runs off and grabs MP3* ...Low Batery, please charge? Ugh. Well, I'm listening to "I Guess You're Right" by ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    I'm leaving for a vacation tomorrow, so please, post your profiles by Sunday. You'll lose your reservation if it's any later than Sunday.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Search hairstyles on normal google (or whatever search enginge you use, search the web), copy the pictures. Hairstyles or find a celebrity. Oh, and we gals find pictures, too!

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    -Robyn Andrea- I ran up to behind a tree, watching closely at the fight. The vampire had sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He might've been cute if it ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Nice, rider. Remember, we can't have 80,000 Rebels and three Loyalties and a Drone. So far there are only 21, give or take, characters, half boy half girl, reserved. For ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    That depends on what species we're talking about. Do you like pi?

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Aveyond

    Aw, I liked it when Rhen married Dameon. I thought it was so dramatic (and sweet). Finally, someone's written an Aveyond fanfic! Sheesh! The best RPG ever, and-- ahem. So, ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowah Powah

    Spring, you do not fail to satisfy. I'm speechless, but I'm going to force some words out anyways and make this a review. 1.) Red Rose on Black Nice. I ...

    Jun 16, 2009


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor