User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Gluttony

    [spoiler]He's not fat enough to be Gluttony. Everyone else can do the real reviews, but I wanna pick on how he's not fat. Gluttony is excessive eating? Well, excessive eating ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    jok101: I flew my hands up dam military I don't think you meant the military that was meeting at the beaver dam on Maple and Elm. Maybe you did. Oh, ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    RockBand, and RockBand2, and schoolwork. I start my school year in spring (I'm homeschooled, it's possible), so I'm just starting when my friends are finishing. Awkward.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Picture Perfection

    Sorry, I don't do poetry. C'mon peeps! Anyone want a review?

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers, a Pin, and A Bug! (16 photos)

    Noise is the blurry junk, especially obvious in numbers 11 and 16. It's the stuff that looks like TV snow. Lemme see if I have a picture that shows... Hm, ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrities Dead

    Weird. But everything says that Edward Leo Peter McMahon, Jr. (Ed McMahon) died two days ago, on June 23. Not today.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers, a Pin, and A Bug! (16 photos)

    Yay! You lucky dog, you get my 500th post! Woohoo! Because this is so special, I'll try to make this as lengthy as possible. Oh, and thanks for numbering the ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Who's meeting in New Orleans? I'm not meeting in New Orleans. Ugh, I go away for a few days and ya'll are already meeting up! *reads through past pages* Oooohhhh...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Ah, finally, a Loyalty! Muchas Gracias! Links are fine, except the one for the eyes. 1.) It's from deviantart.com, which I can't see from my web filter and therefore can't ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Raven ~ Rebel ~ June 14th, 8:12AM "My name's Kasandra Honors, and I'd like to see the doctor who needs a doctor, Charlie whoever. Is that possible right now?" The ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Loyalty? *eyes widen* Please, come! Many thanks are coming your way if you join and post!!

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I know people who do. Is war bad?

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    PiedPiper Bombalurina Rumpleteazer TexanStarfish (is my u/n on every other website than this one) I had a really good one the other day. What was it... Oh yeah, SilencedDreams . ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jok: One Mark for cursing. (spelling it wrong still counts) ~Raven ~ Rebel ~ June13th, 5:34PM~ The wind flew through my sleeves, a welcome breeze in the heat. I listened ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    rider: Yes, it's just because I like things clean. I'm picky that way. However, you can have euphemisms coming out of your frikin' ears if you want. I do. Dang, ...

    Jun 20, 2009


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink