User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    [s]Let this die and I'll kill you all.[/s] Ahem, I mean, please oh please don't let this die! I know it's summer and I know you all have actual lives ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I Can Has Fotograffy?

    I think that the reason there are no reviews on this yet is because we're all speechless. Maybe tomorrow, after I'm done with my silent ranting about how these are ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Thank you both. JustDance's profiles: Name: Julianna Alexandera Meyer (Goes by Julie) Age: 27 Gender: Female Occupation: Teacher Side: Rebel Normal Abilities: Fast Runner Paranormal Abilities (aka sup

    Jul 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Um, so this wasn't a rule, but posts that are a paragraph or less long assist to clog up the thread, which pretty much is what the "All Disscussion On ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I have 4 grand to spend

    Save it, just in case something happens to your job and 'Plan A' goes down like a sinking ship. You never know, it might, and it'd be good to have ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    You only made one, the limit is three characters per person. Of course you can make one!

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    jok: "what the hell David" I heard someone shout. Please, don't curse! I hate curse words, they are so unnecessary. *sigh* Rules say that's a mark. Just proofread your posts ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    jok: Whaddya want me to do? My only Rebel is off talking in slow motion to Isaac, Mad_Moo's character, and my other character is a Civilian! ...You want to send ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    To Last Post by Raynechild: I think you mean Gary. Mitchell isn't at Starbucks, I don't think. And I don't know if Loyalties have aliases or not. Most powered people ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Landscape

    Nice job on the whole "Rule of Thirds". One third sky, two thirds land, that's where I usually mess up. Good job! Honestly, with the everygreens, I'd like them more ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Please oh please oh please post! The whole one post a day thing isn't going to cut it. This is the point where storybooks die: the very beginning, before things ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A little stuffed animal. Myabe a pink cat, or... a dog! That's it! A little stuffed dalmation! Hee hee! TexanWriter

    Jul 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Um, wow, uh... I'll just peek at the census I've yet to post... We have 12 guys and 9 girls, and JustDance=], who will be here tomorrow supposedly, has reserved ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Now's the time, while we still only have three pages! I would really appreciate it if you character were a Drone, but you can make whatever you want.

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: All the Small Things

    The first picture, great. The second picture, I don't get the poles. Otherwise, it's great, too. The third picture? Let me tell you, you have to force your models to ...

    Jun 27, 2009


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke