User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Other Re: How are YOU doing in school

    I'm homeschooled, and my mom says I'd be an A student. But I have no earthly idea.

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Note

    Thank you all very much for taking the time to look at and review my picture (special thanks to those who found something wrong with my photo :P )! If ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Total Randomness

    1: I get sick eating chocolate in formal wear after running around looking for plastic eggs, trying to be fair to the younger siblings by not taking everything I see. ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett Johansson

    All I can say is: But aside from that, after looking through a few dozen [nasty] pictures of this Scarlett person, I noticed that her jaw seems to a bit ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    Raw Biscuit dough... When mom would make biscuits there would be some leftover dough, and I'd get it. It's all sour and sweet and gooey and fun. Still love it, ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Raven / Rebel / June 15th "Thanks, Isaac," I said. Dylan led me in and something flew by my head; the parrot. Stroking the knife, I squeezed his hand --the ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Damien Gary Julie [s]Kelly[/s] Raven Spencer Okay, not Gary yet, and I'd rather wait on Raven. JustDance hasn't given a single post yet, so you could always go after Julie. ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    Well, it took me a while, but eventually I figured that no one was going to try and track me down, identify and stalk/kidnap me if I posted my wimpy ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait of a Puppy

    Okay, first off, wow. This was done with Microsoft Pain, right? The most impossible program to draw with? This is really amazing! But, alas, I came here to review, not ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    You don't have to read the first one, our characters personalities changed so much by the end it would just be confusing ;) . The characters from the first book ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Joseph Hafton / Loyalty / June 15th, 12:34AM ~>++++

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    Apple juice... Air filters... Bananas... Garage sale tags... Done. Finito! Oh, wait, darn! I should've done this poll after I was finished.

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Note

    Thanks, LaReina! There was supposed to be background, but the camera either messed up or worked perfectly, making the dark wood floor almsot black. Maybe I'll try again, see if ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Note

    So, you can guess what this is. This is one of the first photo's that I actualy set up myself, and it turned out pretty good. I'm just lucky the ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Sounds good, and thank you!

    Jul 14, 2009


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words