User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I would. Just give me a moment (or 24 hours) to create a profile.

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    It has been far too long since anyone has posted. Things have reached the point in which I must ask if you think we should continue, or close this story. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    If I don't wear a watch, I lose total track of time and am late for everything. If I don't set my watch to beep every hour, the day goes ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Thanks for letting me join! This'll be so much fun! Name: Oliver (if they have last names, just let me know) Gender: Male (Gasp, me doing a male character? Unthinkable! ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    ...shot potatoes at the Munchkins, who revolted by...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Some strange questions

    1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? Based on all the hunks of food I've gotten stuck in my left molars, I'd have to say, "Both, but mostly ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 96% Likelihood of you being MALE is 4% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 (I go there) 0.92 (Don't go there) 1.08 (I live there) 0.9 ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fast & Furious

    Name: Geoffrey (“Geoff”) Scott Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Shaggy and short blonde hair, blue eyes, and some stubble covering his face. Personality: He’s a total clown whenever he can ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fast & Furious

    I'd like to claim (a) Tech, please. I'll post a profile tomorrow, if I may.

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    ~Raven / Rebel / June 15th~ --9:57PM, Isaac Redwind’s apartment-- “Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! …Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! …Rock, paper—Oh, good, he’s waking up.” A loud groan came

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Joseph Hafton / Loyalty / June 15th, 7:32AM Okay, what do you need me to do? And have their be any new developments in the search for Oliver Edinburgh? He ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Wolf Girl

    Blah blah blah

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Yes. Yes you do. :P 8/10

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Ahem. :backtotopic: (I've always wanted to use that emoticon!) You know you're a writer when it becomes your excuse for insanity/stupidity/clumsiness/exhaustion. (Walk into a wall, "I meant to do that

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    W Where'd you go? by the Mighty Bosstones

    Jul 23, 2009


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist