User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch ~ Harsh Critiques Needed!

    Howdy, holy cow, and ohmigoodnessgraciousme. This is amazing. I'm gonna have to scan the forum for more of your work! I can't draw like this, but I can see what's ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    A shake, a throw, the tapping of the wooden cubes on the table. Aaron watched as the dice spun and twirled around the table. All she had left was on ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

    I got the notion that there's some magic in this. Could you please extend on that, tanith?

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Name: Arabelle Piper (called Ara by close friends and Aaron by most people, she doesn’t give out Arabelle) Age: 24 Gender: Female Region: Altridge Appearance: Looks like this but dresses ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Hello again! If it's not too mush trouble, I'm going to wait until things calm down to post. i still have to catch up and stuff. If I need to ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    I'll be gone Friday through Monday, just so you all know. If you could somehow keep Chris alive, I'd be ever so happy. Later. -Tex

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    "I've already gotten that line today, no need to tell me. And from my judgement I think it was you that was walking too fast and ran into me." I ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Thanks a ton! And yeah, shorter than full username is Tex, Texan, TW, or something else that’s along those lines. If I get something wrong about the school, it’s because ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trees

    This is a poem I had to do for school, and I thought it turned out well. It's really short, but please let me know what you think anyways, whether ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Secret Identity DT

    Sorry for not posting yet, I can't find a way to jump in. Assistance, por favor?

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography (?) (new pictures)

    Hey, player! I need to get back to reviewing, and these lovelies look like a good place to start. Just so you know, I speak my mind, and my mind ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Hope my spot's still there! Got room for a guy? ;) Real Name: Christian (everyone knows him as “Chris”) Star Superhero's Name: Smokefall Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: He has ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    This could be a lot of fun. I'm reserving a character (girl).

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    Name: Emma Kathrine Star Age: 18 Gender: Female Power: She can cause somone sickening amounts of pain by looking them in the eye. Once she makes eye contact she just ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Fifty points to anyone who posts. Please, I'm dying of boredom here! ~Raven / Rebel / June 19th~ Clothes were flying behind me, tossed out of the drawer. After searching ...

    Aug 16, 2009


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan