User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Art & Photography Re: Jelly and Fish in a field of Flowers (Photography)

    I'll only do the first three, because those are, in my opinion, the very best. The rest will get an honorable mention or something. 1st: I love it. I love ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    What infinite said. Shoot, this is the easiest book yet! I don't have to answer questions! Joking. Anyways, I'm making a second character, because I want to post even if ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Six characters. We can work with this. I'll make another guy later, but right now, let's start this. Maybe more people will join once they see it's successful ;) . ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Our Reality

    ... I get it. It's like Life On Mars, the TV show. We're in a coma/dead, and this takes us to an alternate reality in our sub-conscious, but we're sharing ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Nice profile you guys, but Aimee, since we're in the Western Empire, they wouldn't take their own citizens to be Gladiators. Everyone is from some other empire, or at least ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Bolt, I'd really prefer it if you took the time to fill out the written appearance form and stuck the picture under "Pictures". I hate being picky, but I'd appreciate ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    StolenHearts. is my partner in crime, so feel free to bug her with things you’d otherwise bug me for. Like YWS needs another storybook, but we’ve been thinking of this ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green eye

    Found a picture of an eye and edited etc. Oh, well, that changes everything. *throws out first review that I was just about to post* Hey! So, since I didn't ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Masks

    Wow. That is really cool. Unfortunately, you stuck this in the Art and Photography forum, which means I'm going to have to find something wrong with it, somehow. Don't get ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Dear Lord, you all are so awesome! I’ve had a lot of fun looking at you all; Very easy on the eyes. Whelp, this is one of my best pictures. ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

    Well, you could wake up Aaron. Other than that, I don't want to speak for anyone else.

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Secrett Seregreen

    Hey, Skittles! Weren't you "Taste the Frickin' Rainbow"? I don't remember. Anyhoo. First off, notice the circled area in the attachment. This arm is way too skinny. You see how ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    >Aaron Piper -- before last post :) < Aaron took another swig from the gourd of beer she carried as she trekked down the road. It was idiotic to travel ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

    When you guys make camp, if you could send out some scouts or something, I'll have Aaron run into a thief or the such then run into the woods. Perhaps ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gang Wars

    I might join, but the plot is pretty vague. If you could lengthen that, you'd probably get more applicants.

    Oct 7, 2009


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson