User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Aaron/Pyro I gazed upon the graffiti-covered wall. Even though we were literally underground, it was huge. Organized, but still illegal, I thought silently. The worst of both worlds. He said ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Gladiators

    Awesome. I like it.

    Oct 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Gladiators

    How about you get assigned to be on the special-secret-service-agent-type-people's side, the ones who are hunting the rest of us down to figure out our immunity, and you actually find ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Gladiators

    infinite's character, Phelix, is still in the regulated matches... that's all I got. And/or you could realize what the steroid is doing to you. Throwing out ideas.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    “What now?” she asked in echo. She set her water down and stood up briskly, quickly continuing. “What do you mean, ‘what now’? We shake hands, turn around and go ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Arabelle She woke up to being jostled carefully, but she didn't open her eyes. "Stow-ow-ow-ow-op, I'm gonna puke." she said as quickly, and loudy, as possible in her state. "You're ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Sahpira She watched as he walked away. “But, I don’t want to kill you…” The words repeated themselves over and over in her mind. There was no plausible explanation. It ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Gladiators

    Sorry, rider, I'll get to you on that as soon as possible, I'm just really busy. Tomorrow at the latest you'll have your answer. You pretty much got it, though!

    Oct 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Gladiators

    Thanks, Stolen. Now, any questions?

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    Stolen, you make that discussion thread before I rip your head off! Rider: For the first few weeks (on average, if you want it could be longer or shorter) he'd ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    If you proved to have an immunity to the steroid, then you're a loner, fighting in underground arenas for cash. Since they're holographic arenas, one space can take on the ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    **Wait a minute. Is Matt on the drug? That’d be so cool, no one else is. And great profile, I could understand what exactly had happened in his life. Also, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography by me

    Hola! I love reviewing photos, and these are really beautiful, so my job will be easy. Just so you know, I tell it like it is. You'll get my opinion, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    **I spoilered the short gory part. Warning: Lengthy Contents.** Saphira She watched her opponent with curiosity. He staggered around, his eyes trying to focus on something, anything. Beads of sweat ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My sleeping babies

    I have a few nitpicks that have nothing to do with photography because this follows all rules and the lighting is great and the dogs are adorable and I am ...

    Oct 17, 2009


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns