User avatar

TexanWriter

  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Rhen "My name's Rhen," I answered and tried to smile. Ah, a living being. Companionship. Before I could continue the conversation, a guy in a wheelchair came in. Half of ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    TexanWriter She. Was. Sandwichless. It had been about half an hour since that girl stole her sandwich. Tex was still sprawled on the ground, motionless, her eyes fixed on the ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    A twenty-year-old, male version of me... this is going to end badly, I know it. But, is shall be hilariously fun! Name: Patrick "Pat" Williams Age: 21 Gender: Male Appearance: ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Wait, did you mean by no one under seventeen that you have to be seventeen to join, or your character?

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Rhen - Very Sick People were coughing up air, snot or blood all around me. Not that I cared; I was probably, at least in my own mind, worse off ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    TexanWriter ("Tex") She slapped some fuchsia substance that came from a jar with a toxic waste sign on the side on a slice of bread with a resounding slap. After ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Desperate to Survive DT

    I'm all caught up, I've learned the profiles, but now I must echo what so many before me have said. "Can someone pull me in please?" If I could have ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    RainingSunshine said I could join. Yippee! I'll post as soon as I catch up on my reading. Name: Rhen Kastle Age: 14 Personality: Rhen’s the kind of girl who won’t ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    I'm going to review the art part of this, because that is the part that takes real talent, a talent you have. Wellwellwell.png I can only dream and wish of ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: lego blocks

    No reviews on this beaut? That should be a felony. Hey, Tex here, and I just have to say, "Whoa." First off, excellent medium choice. I really love it. The ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Texa lay on the gloriously cold sidewalk, one hand on her stomach, the other on the skateboard she was supposed to be riding. The sounds of traffic drowned out any ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]

    Submission format: Name: Skyla Age: 15 Status: Hacked Registry Member, Mage Appearance: Photo Skyla has short blond hair that turns red then black at the tips. Her brown eyes, though ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]

    Wow, this looks awesome! And really thought out, too. I'm in. I'll post my profile later.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful flower

    Since I'm also into photography, my opinions often match my style. As I don't know your style with this one picture, I can't determine it and will be basing my ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Gladiators

    Please don't let this die! I had an idea that, instead of our people forming the rebellion as would probably happen because we have no real plot as of yet, ...

    Nov 7, 2009


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight