User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    That'd be great! I like it! Also, here are some basic words of the old language: Baby Basic Old Language , what all humans will be taught Goika (goh-ee-kah) – ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    For names, what I meant by "not thinsg like Alice and Tom" is when I search Most Common First names, I end up with Mary, John, Nancy, William... Uncommon names ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    Thank you both for joining! And reading through that thing. It was longer than I had expected ;) Here's one of my profiles: Name: Beggard Maika Isis (married surname first, ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]

    Skyla - HM She leaned quietly against the tree, her hood pulled over her face. A wind whipped her cloak about her legs, showing the deep purple skirt that clung ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    A single flame lit up the room, the overused candle barely the height of a mouse. Everywhere there were parchments and scrolls; decrees, battle strategies, even a few letters from ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    Claim characters, post profiles, you know what to do. Also, at night, when Malums are hunting, here's an example of what they wear. Girls. Boys. Link to Main Thread. Profile ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    Lynx could. I odn't think your character and her would kill each other.

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Various works

    Hiya! Call me Tex. I'm-a gonna review this for you, because I need to review. Ichi (one) By far your best. It looks like a real sketch. The only things ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I picked up the cam when I was bored late in the night

    Hey! I need to review because I want to post something, so here we go! The Hand. This. Is. Awesome. Okay, the hand is. The photo could use some work. ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    This is exactly how I would act. The before posts were a little fantastic, but this is exactly me. Exactly. I'm not claustrophobic, I'm paranoid of the feeling of having ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    I've got a guy and girl (humans) coming, just so ya'll know. Name: Lynx McDouglas (Unofficially changed her first name to Lynx. It was originally Karen.) Age: 15 Human or ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Patrick I jogged down the sidewalk with every last wit I had about me. You could hear them waking up to the beautiful purple sky. A breeze whipped around a ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Patrick My eyes opened to darkness, just before my nose woke up, too. I had slept inside a dumpster for most of the day, and it smelled like the freaking ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    Know what, JD? I'll join this one of yours. Just 'cause it's exactly the same, yet totally different, and I'm getting ideas already.

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    The blond dude started to lose his skin as he dragged me down the hall. Skin, muscle fibers, bone marrow, internal organs... Long story shorter, he started to turn back ...

    Nov 22, 2009


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope