User avatar

TexanWriter

  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    Ah. Good point. It's just that Billy also made it seem like they had an above normal sense of smell, so I just wanted to clarify before the species mutated ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    Also, everyone, Malums aren't really known for their sense of smell. Eyesight, maybe, but they sniff only as well as we do.

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    Isis “Maybe it's something they need to get through to Senator Lycoina?” I gave a soft chuckle. “Like they’d actually want to acknowledge we have our own leaders.” “You shouldn’t ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    Light_Devil , I just have to say, being sixteen he isn't even a legal adult yet. Just like you can't become a congressman or the like until way past entering ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    I claim Serpentarius, please. This sounds fun.

    Dec 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    To be honest, I was hoping some else would figure something out. That was totally spontaneous, and I've been trying to think of how it would help the story. By ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wasted (not accepting new characters)

    Isis The still night air was particularly cold. This was the time when the creatures of the Wastes came out of their sleeping to eat the mosses that we couldn’t ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    Then go ahead and make it your character.

    Dec 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    (Texan, may that be my girl attacking you? I need someone to interact with.) Wel, I had planned with JD for it to be her guy. Ask her, it doesn't ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    Stolen: ...Yeah. I declare that he's Isis'. I mean, he's to old for anyone else, really... And she oculd use a sweetheart like that... Pretty please? Everyone: We start tomorrow! ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Lynx – Human She walked down the street of the strip mall, searching for a safe hideaway to sleep. Even after this long Lynx still wasn’t used to the reversed ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    It depends. One is the surname (traditionally the first one) and the other the given name. Just decide which is which. When I saw the name, I figured Anianna was ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Wasted Discussion Thread

    Here's my other character. Do you want him, Lauren? Name: Kathon Arden Age: 17 Birthday: February 27 Gender: Male Appearance: Medium length brown hair and even features. He has bright ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloudscape

    Thanks Juniper. Yeah, I see what you mean. My camera's heavy so my hand can be unsteady, which ruins a good photo. I like the third, too, because it's my ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloudscape

    I've been needing to post here for a while. What do ya'll think? All of these were taken with a Nikon D50 and the lens my dad handed down to ...

    Nov 28, 2009


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett